Dragon's Dogma

this game is basically elden ring but released 10 years earlier, why didn't it blow up like ER did in the present day?

Attached: 1660498010948.jpg (1480x1480, 566.32K)

niche game mechanics that filtered Elden Ring's audience

Because it's not elden ring. Now stop making bait thread

>bait thread
average ERtard

elden ring "blew up" bc of fromsoft's brand, if ubisoft released the exact same game people would say its bad and just another shitty ubisoft game

how is this thread bait in any way you stupid faggot

never played elden ring but dragons dogma is the definition of soulless, i don't understand how this game gets shilled so much i hate the boring world and everything just is cheap and boring.

It didn't have a bunch of retards groomed across generations to buy in the hype.

It doesn't have the FromSoft label on it so it could be hyped by all the normies who pretend to be hardcore gamers.

>soulless
you clearly don't like big fantasy adventures, it's literally a d&d video game with some berserk sprinkled on it

This thread try to compare DDDA with ER, which is completely different games in hope that players from both side will start flaming. It seem you already fell for it

Fyi, i prefer dragon dogma and not even into elden ring the slightest but you still call me eldentard so i guess it was working.

These are it chief.

Attached: head.png (279x295, 146.9K)

>ESL filtered
Lil boring bitch lol

>which is completely different games
holy ESL, also how stupid do you have to be to say that they're completely different? they're both third person open world action role playing games

Sure, okay bro whatever you say

>DD thread
>awesome lets see what's being discussed in her-
>it's just another flamebait thread

Attached: ddnshtcp.png (929x1263, 1.26M)

anime was pretty good, that's really rare, really goes to show the quality of the source material, great game world

I like the dialogue in this game

Just beat the dragon now I need to do the Everfall grind but I'm not really feeling it. Is it worth?

Unfortunately not really unless there are armor pieces you like the look of
The Shadow limb pieces are great for red classes and Twilight Manicae for yellows at least

This. Elden ring is a bad rhythm game. It is not an RPG or open world.

Speak English

ER is basically a DnD/medieval LARPing simulator. It's hilarious