This is secretly the best one, isn't it?

Attached: Ffixbox.jpg (256x245, 26.38K)

I think IX best represents my personal favorite era of the FF series. Though VII is my fav purely for nostalgia.

Attached: 1124151514414.jpg (900x940, 156.77K)

I usually recommend it to people who are trying to get into RPGs.

It would be if it weren't for the appallingly slow battles

VIII > VII >>>>>>>>>>>>> IX

Gameplaywise its nothing special compared to the rest but it has my favorite art direction of any FF. 12 comes a close 2nd

VIII is way too much for normies though. I just saw a guy on Twitch try to play it, but stopped after the Dollett SeeD exam. He had a hard time finding the goddamn Fire Cavern of all things

Yes

Attached: E29CD0F8-6021-4925-9449-35CDE08BEA44.jpg (512x269, 80.57K)

it's the best one until disc 3, well at least after the attack on alexandria at least. If the remake is actually happening I hope they are willing to make changes to the latter half of the game.

It was my favorite. Probably the most memorable characters outside VII. I was glad they returned to the cartoony artstyle after VIII

utterly shit taste

>try this game
>every battle loading for 30seconds

Attached: 278896340_1053684928911138_8234704178811358272_n.jpg (438x456, 20.12K)

Play it on pc and you can skip it. Also use the moguri mod

Did that happen to be "heyunclejesse"? Dude deleted the VODs

This is a joke, right?
But hey, Junction is still complicated to some people...

I was thinking about doing a run in Remaster with minimum fights (not with enc-none cheat that was added). I would draw magic, but run from every encounter, get Diablos asap and learn his abilities but in boss fights, not in regular, and with no card command, and with only 1 GF per character. This will be low level challenge run, but obviously not with all Stat-J learned commands.

Yeah, that's the guy.

I really wish tetra master gave some rewards, aside from more cards.

>Gameplaywise its nothing special compared to the rest but it has my favorite art direction of any FF. 12 comes a close 2nd

Same. It's too bad the two most kino FF post 7 are also some of the most bland/clunky design wise. Even the minigames were mediocre in 9 though the chocobo one had a baller song. Let's not even talk about the weird mess that 12 was, at least Zodiac Age made it somewhat better.

You can pick, 6,7,8, or 9
other than that you're a retard

It is the best Final Fantasy to this day and I'm still seething that that overrated overhyped 7 got a new game instead

technically you get treasure hunter rank or whatever it was

>secretly

It's the worst of its era. Slow pace, shallow story, and under-developed characters.
The world doesn't have the same quality of flow as you play through compared to other FF titles around the time, and pretty much every character (playable or otherwise) being some random, freakish animal hybrid makes it seem like it's loosely set in a bedtime story for toddlers. All the locations are barely linked to each other or a general world theme, and it blunts any of the hamfisted, emotionally impactful scenes it attempts.
Combat and levelling are easily the worst of any FF I've played, it's far more obviously on rails than others.
Really don't understand how anyone can rank it as the best FF, it seems designed for and aimed towards people with sub-par brain function.

ok, you didn't play the game.

It has pretty bad combat, and the majority of characters are useless. I feel people just dickride it because Saggygoochie and Uematsu like it. Zidane is a good MC tho.

Let me guess, you rank it as your favourite and need help dressing and eating.

It's no secret,, we all know IX is the best one.

Attached: 1636863199095.jpg (797x751, 147.01K)

You sound like an insufferable faggot so it's not surprising that your opinions are shit.

haha yeah

Attached: Freya6.png (630x700, 555.37K)

>overrated overhyped 7 got a new game instead

well the 9 remake was actually in the leak so it's not a complete pipe dream but...yeah

No, that would be FFV

Attached: ffv.jpg (300x168, 9.44K)

No, it's massively overrated by furries and nostalgiafags

It's funny how you can immediately spot a midwit purely based on the way they type.
One sentence is all it takes.

V is definately the best FF game that uses the job system.

personally VI, IX and XII are my favourite FF games of the whole franchise (also FF Tactics but that was a spin-off), and I'm really tired of squeenix whoring out VII and thinking that game was the second coming of jesus christ

Attached: IMG_20211215_194404.jpg (992x720, 112.81K)