Are argonians property?

Are argonians property?

Attached: 1660427114015877.jpg (700x1300, 113.96K)

I hope so. My property - my rules to do whatever I want with it. However I want. How many times per day I want.

Attached: 1648528778387.jpg (2000x1414, 782.4K)

why would a lizard have titties though

To seduce the mammal races and brainwash them with their disgusting hist hive mind sap. Don’t fall for their lies.

Yeah it is exceptionally retarded unless they do mammalian livebirth (which techncally possible in badly written meme-fantasy world but not even the case with trash that is TES)

I rather prefer them to have proper chest and instead their secondary sexual zone being base of the tail rather than tits.

Attached: 1648496189720.png (1920x1358, 426.33K)

To breastfeed and raise their master's children.
I would assume that high society types give no shits about raising their own children, other than priming them to take over the family estate and business affairs. This would make the nanny effectively the "Mother" to these noble brats who will inevitably start to see the surrogate mother's species being treated in such a manner as cruel and unfair. Similar scenario happened with house niggas. The heirs grew too attached to their living property and started to see them as people, rather than tools, having been reared by them.

>To breastfeed and raise their master's children.
That would imply they produce milk but why would their body do that if they dont do any birthing? IIRC according to lore they are bein born by some sap meme magic, they dont even lay eggs

There is nothing to feed human children, even assuming it would be compatible milk that wont lead to some genetical and ato-immune issues in first few years already

Attached: 1655894573135.jpg (611x611, 65.71K)

she killed Dunmer children and women after promising her master that she will keep them safe back in 4e 7

Attached: sacrifice to the Hist.jpg (736x412, 182.81K)

I just accept that it evolutionary to appear more like other bipedal races. Like how some snakes evolved to look/mimic other more dangerous species of snakes

the hips are for bearing my children and the breasts are for feeding me

> I just accept that it evolutionary to appear more like other bipedal races.
Okay, sure, let us assume this. What for? You mentioned:
> Like how some snakes evolved to look/mimic other more dangerous species of snakes

This is a defense mechanism. Both from bigger snakes and to intimidate competitors/prey. What lead argonians to such evolution? Were they hunted en masse by humans and/or other bipedal races with boobs? What advantage would they need to seek? What about the khajits, they didnt seem to have any issues.

Speaking unironically, we both know it just bad original design by horny (god bless) original artist that is now a legacy the primitive shitfest that us TES has to live with so every new shitty game they come up with new or reshashed explanation for the lizard boobs instead of just doing hard retcon and removing them altogether.

Because they were bioengineered.
And do you really want to be that one faggot that creates a lizard race and doesn't add tits?

Attached: 1657881553665.png (248x246, 53.91K)

> design female of different species
>it just literally human female with different skin color/texture but with the same sexual features, literally 1:1 and with slight changes to face

ah yes, didnt want to be that one faggot with actual unique vision

Attached: 1636596762238.jpg (249x202, 6.88K)

You could make the argument that it’s to make them appear more human/mammal as a defense mechanism. If they appear to have a distinct male/female form in the same way as all the other bipedal mammal races than it could be easier to coexist with them. Khajiit do have different forms but they also have forms that aren’t bipedal but do have several forms that are humanoid appearing. At the end of the day you’re right in that it’s just superficial fluff for horny designers but is still fun to come up with ideas as to why.

the nigga trees from another dimension turned normal lizards into an actual race
because hands are not for trees
it's always the nigga trees when it comes to argonians

Consider....

Deathclaw gf in lingerie.

Attached: HernameisPrincess.png (403x537, 224.71K)

What’s his end goal? And it was always weird to me that a tree would choose lizards and not like a squirrel race. We could have had squirrel girl slaves instead.

Attached: 9FEFA55D-6C70-4F7C-A358-45AC8BB814AC.jpg (1256x835, 207.6K)

because titties are hot and great.
next question

the nigga trees want all species within the dream of god to copulate with argonian women
as in the wheel of the world for some reason children always bear the race of the mother (despite what some mods may have you believe)
we can only presume the nigga trees have done this before in the dimension that they came from and will attempt to turn the world into a gigantic marsh of nigga trees

Because they're bio weapons created by an elder god cosmic horror, so they have humanoid traits to fool coomers and steal genetic material.

kobolds?

Attached: 1660494077284.png (905x663, 100.79K)

Why cloth though?

Attached: 07f5b7adff3082253ec0644f9ef02384.jpg (800x561, 112.13K)

>as in the wheel of the world for some reason children always bear the race of the mother
this was always cringe
in all settings

Because deathclaw gf in lingerie :DDD

Attached: 11fc3f232007a601fbd4e00e854ec004.png (673x538, 308.85K)

Who wrote that?

>turbo-whores
Gross

i did with ai

Slut

Attached: 0B36339D-5CA1-4EA9-A456-9401E54BF263.jpg (560x446, 67.36K)

what about this one

Attached: 1660494488659.png (707x1075, 743.97K)

Nigga ain't no way that's an ai. How the fuck can it write so good? And why is it making sense with the sentences? Most of the AI sites that I've tried years ago would have spiraled into schizo writing, with nothing making sense.

Yeah, because not adding tits somehow doesn't make you gay as fuck.

Attached: 1653363916902.jpg (480x422, 43.44K)

try novelai my dude, it's so fucking good. my main source of cooms. you gotta write coherent stuff to begin with though