Why do fighting games have the largest number of ragequitters in all of vidya? I've never seen anything like it

Why do fighting games have the largest number of ragequitters in all of vidya? I've never seen anything like it

Attached: 1584979741546m.jpg (1024x967, 122.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XeyKymCByeE
youtube.com/watch?v=qJ-xQn_xW1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's the exact same thing as in card games or RTS or any other 1v1 genre, if you recognize that you're going to lose you concede and move on to the next game, unlike those though fighting games don't let you do it through the game's menus or any way to broadcast that that's what you're doing so you have to just alt+f4.

probably because they're all turn based games disguised as action games. sitting for 30 seconds while your opponent does their combo they spent 40 hours practicing in training mode is just gay

>30 second combos
How to tell one has never played a fighting game seriously.

Ragequitting should come with a penalty, say a 30 minute ban before you can play again. that will fix the snowflakes

Why is this a point of contention?
Do fighting games don't record it as a win if your opponent leaves?

youtu.be/XeyKymCByeE

Suck my DICK and BALLS

Nice take nice get

Nice get, i kneel.

Stop playing airdashers

The sextuple of truth.

Some of them don't for whatever reason, probably developer oversight because Japanese don't do it as often or some shit like that. Strive famously just negates the entire game if someone leaves so people alt+f4 to cheese there way past the celestial challenge.

Moralfags... we won

youtube.com/watch?v=qJ-xQn_xW1I oh wow theres multiple games with 30 second or longer combos after typing it into youtube. combos were a mistake that should have never been expanded on. anything past street fighter 1 is for aspies

Digits have spoken

Nice get but people go and sulk for 30 minutes anyway. It won't change shit.

Attached: 1660136966538717.png (1104x1219, 289.25K)

Witnessed

Then nobody would be left.

I kneel.

based

I thoughts gets were banned on v

Witnessed

Attached: 1567557328706.png (812x634, 579.31K)

Only dubs and minor gets. I think anything up from quintets (but only 0s) are still a thing.
Modern Any Forums is truly "no fun allowed".

Amazing.

>he has never experienced the pleasure of turning the tables on someone and winning a round when they're one hit away from losing it
NGMI

Attached: 50a[1].png (200x193, 37.36K)

0s are still there, it's all of the other numbers in repeat which get skipped.

Attached: Street Fighter V Dhalsim.webm (852x480, 2.87M)

at this point dubs have been banned on Any Forums longer than they were allowed

Dangerously BASED

I have, that's why I don't ragequit, but if someone styles on you super hard round one and demonstrates they're able to flawlessly churn out 80% combos into a 4 way mix on wakeup and clearly belong in a higher matchmaking bracket and then you lose the round two starting interaction it's probably a safe bet that you won't be coming back.

>playing with /vg/ be like

Attached: Face_down_in_the_dirt_(1).png (1920x1080, 2.16M)

>A get that actually isn't a waste
finally

Attached: 1632981613117.png (434x993, 116.09K)

BASED.

I do mostly agree however a game cant tell from accidental disconnection so there is a risk of punishing innocents

That was my experience with that battle for the grid power rangers fighting game a few months ago on gamepass. And it was my first day playing too

those are my favorite players to rob, ESPECIALLY when i'm playing a grappler!

Dubs are reddit

Modern Any Forums is soulless.

Always brings warmth to my heart to see a fusionfag seethe in anger

Nice get but retard opinion.

Ragequitting is considerate and I'm glad people do. It gets me on to the next game faster.

Attached: 1621644242004.gif (300x169, 752.62K)

>Card games have a sprinkle of luck alongside the usual PvP bugbears that can delay the inevitable
>MOBAs either don't let you run or force you to play for a third of an hour before you can TRY to end the game prematurely
>Racing games end when the sweaty guy in first crosses the line and then ends in 20 seconds. Can usually quit out anyway
Fighting games are just straight up two point quit factors:
>Is the skill gap huge between me and my opponent?
>Am I even going to get to do anything in this match, this game?
No for both? Ragequit. No point to fight the inevitable. Time to move on and find another game.
>BUT BUT GIT GUD YOU'LL NEVER IMPROVE IF YOU RUN AWAY FROM FIGHTS YOU CAN'T WIN YOU FAGGOT
Well I'm the consistent, and me being new to Persona 4 Ultimax means I'm going to get shit on by people who never left and came back to ravage with better netcode. I won't learn anyway since it's 7,000 rounds Shadow Naoto versus me being some baseball schmuck who I can't help but enjoy playing as.