This is the worst 3D Sonic game. Yes. Worse than 06

This is the worst 3D Sonic game. Yes. Worse than 06.

>shit gimmick
>shit OST
>playing the same stages in the same order 3 times with teams which are essential cosmetic differences sucks ass
>Team Chaotix is just mindless busy work

Attached: Sonic_Heroes_cover.png (220x313, 125.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mhZDbhqnAWE
youtube.com/watch?v=YhZbRQhxxj0
youtube.com/watch?v=rWatUe5yOP8
youtube.com/watch?v=yxEuKyTvXuM
youtube.com/watch?v=NZfFI8F7XSY
youtube.com/watch?v=pem63KsmUJI
youtube.com/watch?v=FCbZddJt_V0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah

Ok. Glad we agree.

I don't like Heroes either but I didn't play 06
Isn't 06 bugged to the bone?
While making players play the same stages 8 times being playable with less bugs makes Heroes above 06, I think

>Worse than 06.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

>>shit OST
cope
youtube.com/watch?v=mhZDbhqnAWE
youtube.com/watch?v=YhZbRQhxxj0
youtube.com/watch?v=rWatUe5yOP8
youtube.com/watch?v=yxEuKyTvXuM
youtube.com/watch?v=NZfFI8F7XSY
youtube.com/watch?v=pem63KsmUJI
youtube.com/watch?v=FCbZddJt_V0

Attached: sonic heros OST.png (640x640, 577.32K)

>shit OST
Alright, I'm fine with someone calling Heroes gameplay bad but this one is colossally shit taste.

I've finished both games and honestly, they'd be about even if it weren't for Sonic 06's horrendous load times.

The shit-factor of 06 is blown tremendously overblown, but I understand why nobody wants to play it for themselves. It's a technical disaster and it can take far too long to even get into the gameplay. Sonic Heroes can go from boot to gameplay in about 12 seconds if you skip the FMVs.

Neither are great but at least Sonic Heroes lets you play it freely and be in control.

>shit OST
>WAAAATCH ME RULE THE NIGHT AWAY
>WAAAATCH ME SAVE THE DAY
>AND ONE BY ONE THEY ALL BECOME
>A BLACK MARK ON THE FLOOR
>>>>>>>

Attached: 1642237447599.jpg (641x546, 64.24K)

>Getting shot by Dante
meh.
>Getting shot by DMC2 Dante

Attached: 1538081827104.jpg (372x268, 5.76K)

If you only play sonic 2006 in mission mode it's a pretty decent time until you get to Silver.
It's also why so many retards are saying P06 fixed Sonic 2006 while it didn't fix anything, it just doesn't have the bad parts that would actually require to be fixed

>>>>>shit gimmick
no sweaty

saying incorrect things doesn't make you interesting

Heroes is good, faggot

>>shit OST

Attached: 1634956226986.gif (480x360, 1.61M)

Worse than Rise of Lyric?

I've been saying this for years, literally nothing about the game is good save for music and art direction. Giving enemies health bars would have been shit even if the combat wasn't garbage, but it is fucking garbage. The "rails above bottomless pits" level design would have been shit even if the platforming design wasn't garbage. The story writing would have been terrible even if the animation and voice acting wasn't garbage. It's all mistakes piled on mistakes piled on mistakes and the fact anyone praises it is fucking embarrassing.

>shit OST
I don’t care what you’re thinking as you turn to me

thats not secret rings

>Shit OST
Stopped reading there. Take a loaded gun, put it in your mouth and pull the trigger you stupid faggot. Leaving this shitty thread.

You deserve to be skinned alive, your limbs chopped off, and your tongue to be cut off for this hilariously bad shit taste.

The voice acting was fine aside from Tails and Charmy. It was the Adventure voice cast at their peak.