Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.6 incoming next week

Internal branches have been updating like crazy and they only push a geforce now build a few days before a big release. This is six months of waiting

Attached: patch.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

CDPR just do not give a fuck about this game anymore, do they?

They are literally developing the expansion pack now. The director confirmed there wont be any disappointments with the amount of updates and new content coming. They should be starting the new marketing campaign soon when the reboot, and release the entire game.

God damnit! I just fixed my mods. Thank you cdpr, but also. Fuck off.

CDPR has been on a gigantic damage control campaign to recover the trust they lost from their playerbase because of this game.
Ive seen my brother play it a couple of days ago and it's been pretty much fixed. I stuck around for a couple of hours and saw zero bugs/glitches, which compared to the absolute fucking shitshow that it was on release, it is an improvement.
They are desperate to show that "they care" and all that shit so the Witcher 4 doesnt end up being a massive flop.

Ironic shilling is still shilling.
The game is shit. It's over. Move on.

>The director confirmed there wont be any disappointments
Just like all the pre-release promises?

>The director confirmed there wont be any disappointments with the amount of updates and new content coming.
They did this with the actual game too lol

I was hyped to play this game but never have, just because I always wait for reviews to buy a game and it was clear this was pure insanity. But until they move into actually adding content instead of just fixing broken shit I won't be playing. I feel that even if they removed all the bugs tomorrow, its still not that good a game, just kinda surface level.

They deserved to go out of business for how previous gen console owners were treated.

>which compared to the absolute fucking shitshow that it was on release
greatly overstated by youtubers for views

still no expansion but a patch?

They think it didn't flop because their active player numbers have been higher than some newer games. It's an illusion of course... obviously.

Attached: 43543655631647.jpg (474x562, 27.11K)

the main character of the expansion is already in the game files so they're clearly working on it

All I need from this game are
1. Being able to take Panam on dates and back to my apartment for coitus
2. New Game Plus
3. "Maybe" third person combat

I want multiple cyberdeck operating systems.

On the contrary, the problem was overstating "haha funni bug makes car fly up to the air" and understating the actual big problems that patches can't fix because they're the very foundations of the game. Glitches are the least of its problems.

alright. I thought they would just have radio silence until the expansion in early 2023

They're releasing an anime next month, you can bet your ass their jewish hands will be all over that marketing

>mfw patch 1.6 is yet another stability and bugfix patch.

Attached: 1611171498360.jpg (500x375, 29.38K)

why are you consoleniggers so obsessed with le 3rd person cinematic garbage? don't you already have enough of that shovelware?

Why do people act like the bugs are the only problem with this game?

They pretty much put a muzzle on everyone, even paweł sasko can't say much. We know they are making a lot of new gigs. Don't know if they are all expansion or whether they will be patch additions.

I have this game on PC and only because we should be able to see the outfits we equip properly.

They've hired people who can do 3rd person well enough. But idk if they are on the Witcher 4 or nu-cyberpunk team

Tw3 has more people playing than cyberpunk despite the latter having a higher peak.

yes

Attached: 1653526340067.jpg (551x551, 162.25K)

Exactly.

Attached: 252859[1].jpg (1280x800, 177.34K)

i have leaked patch notes
>fixed dong physics

Does anyone?

there's really no overstating a problem like misaligning the entire game map's traffic routes so cars are constantly grinding into walls and exploding