OOF

OOF

Attached: Shits Row.png (1376x819, 990.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DSvX0KOdBWQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fake news, dislikes are banned from youtube

>he doesn't know

lol

Attached: Eli.png (1321x1020, 1.24M)

>downdoots
huh?

Is that meant to be Urkel?

man if I look at one of your main characters I have to talk to most of the game and I can't tell it comes from a gangster crime game thats just a failure. kinzie was the nerdiest homie and she still at least looked like a fed chick that'd show up in a crime story, this looks like a life is strange character

>That was a year ago already

OOF indeed
youtube.com/watch?v=DSvX0KOdBWQ

>Sequel/reboot with EXACT SAME title as original game which will force Game Name (2006) and Game Name (2022) type confusion bullshit
Why was this ever allowed, and continues to happen?

What the fuck is this

Holy shit, everything about this makes me winch and gag. I could not stand 10 minutes looking and listening to these characters let alone 50 hours of game-play. Hard fucking pass.

Attached: 1620739383260.jpg (680x680, 228.52K)

Why do modern video games always have a cast of obnoxious, self-involved characters that seem like they were designed by what aliens think human are like?

Wait till you see how bad the gunplay and driving is.
It’s completely unredeemable. This is a day one bargain bin game.

I see this and it makes me go "yeah I don't give a shit about any of this at all" and downvote the video.

>obnoxious, self-involved

That's the dev team.
They despise SR2.

And here I thought some of the lines in Sunset Overdrive were peak reddit/ngf.

Why did they make a game about young, affluent millennials in 2022?
They're about nine years out of date for this one.

This game looks like something out of an E3 cringe compilation right alongside some forgettable team shooter Overwatch/Fortnite/TF2 wannabe with scripted commentary

Upper class millennials now in their 30s who grew up with 80s-90s family sitcoms. They've never left their gated communities so their only exposure to the "outside world" is shit like Family Matters. Complete with always putting in a Steve Urkel equivalent character.

this feels like a bad sitcom, I hate it.

Holy shit I despise everything this.
The fucking sad thing it it'll probably sell well but I hope it doesn't, I hope this does Volition in.

It will sell well for the first week due to the usual consoomers and stream grifters, then it will fall off a cliff.

I actually felt myself slipping away from reality watching this. It's like I was in a dream.