Hoes mad

hoes mad

Attached: Screenshot_20220814-093815.jpg (1080x825, 520.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Br32rNMpf-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whoever would have thought that players love games that focus on gameplay and not pandering and politics. Its no wonder western devs have elden ring it centered around gameplay not the "games public image"

They're butthurt that their diversity hires are inferior to a bunch of nerds. Japan only looks superior because they're the only ones left that aren't pozzed.

Both Fromsoft and western commie devs have nothing but contempt for Western civilization / whites its just that From has a modicum of talent when making an actual video game

>608996894
You are posting two month old drama user why don't you go find something else to get me mad about.

Oh japan is pozzed alright, dude. It's just pozzing works in strange ways in asian societies.
>You need diversity hires
>Okay, i'll get them and will never allow them in the mile radius of actual production

body type 2 though

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY ARE THESE ENEMIES ATTACKING MEEEEE I JUST WANT TO WALK AROUND AND READ ALL THE HECKIN' LORE

3 literal whose post some weaksauce about elden ring and suddenly every basedboy and "antisjw" thinks a Japanese company ran by a guy who hates white people is /theirdev/

It's just another mediocre open world game that gets 99% of its hype from clickbait creators

wtf are you talking about, japan is like 90% japanese, and the other 9% is other asian people, there is literally no room for diversity hires

from fans are mad too

Diversity as in "women"

>hate white people
Proofs?
Even if he did, that has nothing to do with game quality.

Did you even watch the video? Is that what it talks about?

That neverknowsbest guy had a really bad take on Elden Ring. His video read like the shazamtranny bulletpoints, unironically.
Shit was like 2 hours long and he didn't understand why Margit got reused. He didn't understand what the evergaols were. He got filtered by Melania and took it personally.

Everyone that hates it is just bad at it and they all show a strange insecurity at the size of the game. I think its autists struggling to keep their lives in control and something so big actually frightened them in their mental failings.

I will still not watch your video.
Kys.

This definitely doesn't sound like clickbait.

>that has nothing to do with game quality.
Ehichbis not what ops video is about either. As always its about ethics in game journalism until the end of fucking time.

And youre more than capable of googling miahackis views on westerners

from fans don't like it much

>And youre more than capable of googling miahackis views on westerners
Of course I am. But he ought to be the one to elaborate on it if he's making the claim.

>a guy who hates white people

Yeah I'm sure the guy who literally worship western fantasy and got a white guy to write the lore for his game truly hates white people

From fan here. I love Elden Ring.

anyone should hate the fact mediocre games are praised and popular

this

>I can speak for everyone

>Japan
>aren't pozzed
I remember staring at the fucking character creation screen for a minute trying to figure out if “body A” was male or female
>inb4 muh localizers
It’s the same in Japanese too. Only a matter of time before all of Japan is just as kiked as the rest of the world

Attached: D15E8F6B-D076-4D6D-8A53-CAA074C7892A.png (1299x656, 712.71K)

no one ITT watched the video, not even the OP.
it's all just bait and shitpost.

Are you sure you're not mixing him up with Hayao Miyazaki? Even with him it's more complicated than "hates white people/westerners."

I loved elden ring, the video review was cloying and desperate for attention.
How do you do a 2 hour review and not get whats going on with Margit/Morgott?

Something about the UX again?

What's up with fromdrones pretending their game is some sort of counter culture phenomena? ER is so reddit that even Elon Musk posts about it on twitter.

Attached: journos filtered by elden ring.png (959x1080, 1.03M)

> AWW SHIT MAN, WE GOT MOGGED BY KIRBY AND A FUCKING CAT GAME! WHAT CAN WE DO TO GET THEM BACK? I KNOW - BULLSHIT INTERNET DRAMA!
~ Miyazaki

uniornically this though. the game sold like 12 million copies in a month
it IS THE extremely popular normie game

Nip women are built different, they actually do well in creative fields over there.
If you mean trannies they barely have those

Troons really dislike it for some reason. They've internalized being contrarian into their persona so they have to take a stance of hating the game because its popular with everyone.
Thats fine. We also made minecraft the highest selling game of all time for a while. Its all good.

Its not only that. It goes against all pillars of current game dev
>no real life shit to push political agenda
>made for hardcore playbase instead of a wide appeal
>very light monetization
>beautiful and thus offensive
>unique and thus a risky investment

Yeah, it's not like people don't love the hell out of it. There's a few Western game people on twitter complaining about "UX" and shit like that like mentioned. But generally the game is well-loved by western devs and journalists as well as players.

I'm watching the video now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Br32rNMpf-s

Critics aren't mad, devs are out of jealousy.

>Troons really dislike it for some reason. They've internalized being contrarian into their persona so they have to take a stance of hating the game because its popular with everyone.
lol fromsoft shit is tranny core

Attached: tranny souls trannies obsessing over dark souls.jpg (2945x3727, 2.25M)

you're not a from fan

Okay, but unironically, they’re superior for that reason.

They still do some pozzed stuff, but the key is that they’re free to not.

user please, women in japan aren't the same as hysterical feminists.

Show me a single example of a western dev angry at ER

Some random nobody on twitter who developed 0 games does not count

Thats why its so weird how they'd hate the game. Like user said, contrarianism is part of their persona now.
Very cool.

The small minority of weirdos on twitter that think every game needs an easy mode complained over it as usual, along with a few devs. But most people loved it.

wtf

in what world
maybe the type of "from fans" who make threads on Any Forums pretending to like dark souls 2

The Horizon devs had to be forcibly removed from posting on twitter during the release week by their PR department.

>Japan only looks superior because they're the only ones left that aren't pozzed.
Type A/B

>worships western fantasy
Easy test for poz then.
How’s he feel about rings of power?

The guy in the video is right. He says that Elden Ring rejects the Ubisoft AAA marker fests that are modern high budget titles, and its success shows the western devs that they've been creating shit, a conclusion we came to here before.

people who play the games more than once and play pvp, the rest are just tourists

>MY HEADCANON IS THAT X IS A TRANNY, NO I WILL NOT ACCEPT ACTUAL PROOF TO THE CONTRARY
wew lad

Did BOTW have the same effect?

More than anything I hate YouTube faggots trying to sit up drama. A couple retards on Twitter made "woe is me posts " because FromSoft doesn't care about UX design. Most devs are excited to see Elden Ring succeed and are interested to see what they might learn from it and explore what they think they might be able to improve.

Male and female
Its like switching to BCE/CE. The delineation is still Christ's birth. Call it what you want its still male and female.

Please give us the qrd when you're done

Basically the game doesn't follow some of the "rules of game design" they believe in and they were annoyed that it succeeded so much despite that. Things like the menus not being designed "the right way."

The sad thing that it isn't even about it being pozzed or not.

These days, a game can be pozzed and still be good, like Elden Ring with the body type A/B shit.

You just need to keep the pozzing to an acceptable minimum, but that's not even possible for the majority of westoid devs, who go full woke retard every time.

Have some Moebius.

Attached: Moebius.jpg (872x936, 267.37K)

Also what said, it's not that big of a thing.

Guarantee you this user is doing exactly that. "Anime was a mistake" Miyazaki seems to have a pretty negative view of Westerners (to be fair he hates pretty much everyone; he's basically the Alan Moore of anime) but Fromsoft Miyazaki seems to be a bit of a westaboo if anything.

BOTW wasn't hard enough to have that effect. With elden ring you had the perfect storm of from fans telling people to git gud and the secondaries whining about how the game didn't hold their hand. I like breath of the wild but it is still more hand-holdy, it's just more free-form.

Elden Ring is a troon game so I'm actually confused as to why The Experts(tm) don't like it. Maybe it's just not troon enough?

More like I'm disappointed that the current state of the industry is so fucking pathetic that a game that is just Dark Souls 3.5 + open world is considered game of the fucking millennium

most of these people love the game

People who hate Elden Ring:
>Western Devs that know their games are shit.
>Paid Journo groomers
>Nintentrannies who can't play it and have to stick to bread of the wild.
>ADHD nigglets for some reason
>Lvl 1 naked bong players.
Touch some grass boys.