It's actually a boring fight to play. Discuss

It's actually a boring fight to play. Discuss.

Attached: malenia,-blade-of-miquella.jpg (3840x2160, 1.29M)

It's pretty fun with a friend in co-op. I like to play as a semi-dedicated cleric while my buddy goes hard as fuck.

the amount of people absolutely mind broken by this fight is fucking unreal

the developers should be executed for designing that fucking anime teleport attack. It should be illegal to put such shit game design in a game

Pretty much every single souls game has had a boss or two thats completely destoryed causuals. DS1 had O&S as well as bed of choas. DS3 had The dude who rode the dragon(forgot what the fuck it was called). Sekiro was the entire game.

It looks cool. Get fucked.

>discuss

fighting her is like cutting through butter with a hot knife if you made a good build. the real hardest boss is the death rite bird in consecrated snowfield.

Just use summons that arrow her
>HURR DURR MONO ON MONO FIGHT DUEL SWORDS HURR DURR DOGDE ROLLS
just use spells who cares
Rock sling

I want a malenia dating sim/war game

This bitch is so rng i always beat the same way otherwise she become super bullshit

>only way to only get hit a bit and not instadie is running away from her to the edge of the arena
>it's the same animation as her jump attack and you have less than one second to react and run away otherwise you are instantly killed

and if you say that "you can just dodge it bro" please send post a video where you perfectly dodge every single strike multiple times. It has to be repeatable and not a fluke.

Mogged by the first Gozuki in Nioh 2

Just use holy fag i bet yiu used holy build and scraooed it for using

>It's actually a boring fight to play. Discuss.
Then make it fun by using Bloodflame Blade and Prelate's Charge. I've been helping out other players fight Malenia and I've been summoned along with this other dude who is always in full Dung Eater and they just plough her for half her health bar in 1 attack and it's fucking funny to watch

Bed of chaos destroyung casual when it have checkpoints

hahahah

Not only that she has bullshit hyperarmor in her combos and floating dodges

i couldnt be bothered to respec twice for a single boss on NG+7.

What retard wasting time on that in ng+7

it's not that boring but certainly not the best fight. radahn was way better.

>enter boss arena
>she refuses to do anything but slowly shuffle around the room until you get right up in her face
What a fucking gay boss.

I agree with because
>I couldn't be bothered to do something that takes less than 5 minutes
>but I'll replay the same game 6 more times
but also, if you're on NG+7 you've gotta have at least 30 larval tears by then

are you trans?

Yeah, this annoyed the fuck out of me. The game teaches you to be aggressive with the small windows you have, then punishes you for playing that way in this fight.

it's just "look up a guide for one move" bossfight
shit design gameplaywise

"how dare these japanese game designers put anime shit in their game"
retard