Even the likes to this are disabled

>even the likes to this are disabled
mad mods lmao

Attached: domina.png (854x888, 283.88K)

The fuck is this

>I encourage you to talk to Gave Newell, his ship is sinking
he had me up to this point, what a drama queen lmao

you must be a real piece of shit if you get banned from your own steam forum

Why do they shitpost in their dev notes so much?

As if mods on steam are any different from most powertripping mods.

>dev has a beta branch of his game with more character classes and such
>people expected that was going to eventually be released into the stable version of the game as an update
>dev removes the classes from beta and releases them as paid dlc instead
>people leave negative reviews complaining
>dev tells steam to remove the negative reviews
>steam says no
>dev posts that crazy rant in op saying he's stopping all updates on the game because steam won't remove the reviews
>more negative reviews, but now because he's stopping updates
>dev's rant makes the rounds on Any Forums, Any Forums, twitter, etc. and people recognize him as the dev that one guy who put rants about trannies or whatever in his game's patch notes months ago
>everyone takes the opportunity to shit all over the game's reviews
>forums and the patch note's comments section quickly descend into a back and forth about faggots, jews, and trannies that makes Any Forums look civilized

well, when you are demanding that legitimate negative reviews get deleted, you deserve to be banned

well? what's the game in question?

He should have thought twice before becoming a raving lunatic republican.

Domina

or turning game update notes into a Twitter feed

Read

Spergs never learn

>post wrongthink: get deplatformed
>post rightthink: social credit score go up

Things are bad in communist china and putins russia its so sad to see.

>people expected that was going to eventually be released into the stable version of the game as an update
Wow faggot deserves everything he gets

Attached: 1594913024228.png (722x691, 380.77K)

even if you don't wrongthink

>people leave negative reviews complaining
>dev tells steam to remove the negative reviews
>steam says no
>dev posts that crazy rant in op saying he's stopping all updates on the game because steam won't remove the reviews
>more negative reviews, but now because he's stopping updates

this stuff isn't political, it's just a dumb move on the dev's part

Impressive. Typically you only see this level of autism from the modding community.

Attached: 1580614860886.png (800x1200, 70.61K)

The dude just doesn't know how to act like a normal and sane human being. He's banned from Steam, Bandcamp, EGS and his main Twitter account. All because he couldn't stop sperging out 24/7 about vaccines, masks, trannies and other SJW shit, while also attempting to pull weird scams.

This is from the dev's social media account. Either a master troll or legit insane.

Attached: 1635223027591.png (873x1836, 1.05M)

>people expected that was going to eventually be released into the stable
And why would people assume more classes and stuff would just be a free update? You couldn't possibly be making shit up to make the dev look bad, right?

This is what happens when you don't hire a janny to do the PR stuff for you (aka just announcing updates)

Good, hope their game gets removed and they get permanently blacklisted from all platforms. Nothing annoys me more than retards using a platform that exists for purpose X to rant about something completely unrelated and irrelevant.

>Steam reviews that just parrot some shitty meme with no insight on the game they're supposed to be reviewing
>Steam curators that just parrot shitty memes with no insight on the game they're supposed to be reviewing
>Retards using patch notes to go on political rants when the person reading just wants information on what has been changed
>Update post for an indie game I follow is 80% discussion of their worthless and uninteresting personal life with only a tiny tidbit of info about the game towards the end

Fuck you, burn in hell. Use things for their intended purpose and stop being a retard.

how do you get banned from bandcamp lmao?

>And why would people assume more classes and stuff would just be a free update?
Because it was on the beta branch for everyone to try. Otherwise, "beta test this for free so I can charge you later for it" doesn't go down well either.
>You couldn't possibly be making shit up to make the dev look bad, right?
And you couldn't possibly be making shit up to make the dev look good, right?

>mental health is very important and should be taken seriously
>guy tries to take mental health seriously
>gets banned and laughed at by libtards
I guess Tom Cruise was right yet again.
I

NYPA, dev.

user, tell me one time this was the case besides this game

>rugpull players and chargr them for shit he was insinuating would be free
>players take a fat shit on the review score after being told they need to be good goys and give shekels
>dev demands steam censor people from batching about paying
>steam refuses
>dev gets reeeEEEEEs so hard steam intermediaries have to ban him from his own forums
Fucking hilarious.

Attached: clinton_laughing_0.jpg (450x355, 10.92K)

lmao fuck off retard
your game sucks and no one will buy it
kys

>>dev removes the classes from beta and releases them as paid dlc instead
>>people leave negative reviews complaining
>>dev tells steam to remove the negative reviews
Wow, what an absolute fucking faggot.

>picks a fancy hilti hammer drill to test sneaking crap in
craziest part of it all