I'LL HAVE MY REVENGE!!

I'LL HAVE MY REVENGE!!

Attached: juri-street-fighter.gif (640x640, 2.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/316520/e6dd510216/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok good luck juri

... Whatever.

PETULANT CHILD! I WILL TOLRATE YOUR INSOLENCE NO MORE!

Looks like it's time to oil up...

Juri, it’s vitally important that you jerk me off with your bare feet to complete your revenge.

Attached: 0CD7D5A2-2126-478B-BE31-A6EB08901466.png (747x798, 314.88K)

Feet

Juri's toes in my mouth

I always felt bad about beating down on juri scrubs in sf4. I know a lot of them were footfags and I have no remorse for them, but some of them were just people trying the game and selecting the first character in the character selection screen for player 2, or people who thought juri was cool and wanted to play her. But she was among the hardest characters in the game to learn, and basically impossible to play well on pad without a claw grip.

>to main Juri you must play with your feet
Like poetry

I dont. fuck those rush down noobs!
shoryuken!

Literally built for KARA BOGA couple

Attached: Hakan and his wife.jpg (318x450, 73.87K)

>wild juri appears
>they are a higher rank than you

Attached: juri-han.webm (800x548, 331.71K)

Eh, Juri had extra easy time against almost all other scrubs. cr.MK might as well be fullscreen, fuha spam builded meter like crazy while zoning everyone to death, armortaunt and divekick destroyed naive shotos. Her U2 was probably easiest to land too.
t. messed around quite a bit with juri in IV

Also you could pick U1 and suddenly you are playing guilty gear while your opp is still stuck in street fighter.

Attached: takokoma.jpg (1172x1222, 294K)

exhentai.org/g/316520/e6dd510216/

Attached: time to oil up hakan.jpg (594x412, 82.6K)

Go Hakan Go!

It's possible that I'm bias because I didn't have to respect the cr.mk because I played ryu with a great cr.mk. Fuha was slow, low damage, and inconsistent against other fireballs, and removed one of your buttons. Armor taunts were bad in sf4 because of armor breakers, the power of throws/vortex, and crouch tech was usually just safer to use anyway. Divekick was unsafe on block and, so a shoto just needs to block it and get a free reversal dp, which is more damage than the dive kick to begin with. It only works against shotos who have no idea, who you should best anyway. I think I saw more players wiff U2 than actually land it, not to mention that it was punishable by a fully charged focus attack. I don't think I ever saw a juri with more than 4k pp on PC, which says a lot.

heh

Imagine her gripping the head of your dick with those feet....

You'd store lk fuha for combo extensions and use others to control space, mostly against non-fireball characters. Them being slow was unironically good thing. From what i've remembered jury had not single bad button too, so even if her cr.MK wasn't outsniping she always had other tools namely cr,MP, s. HK, s.MP, s.MK. Her antiairs were little bit situational but usually you could get away with cr.HP and beat throws with cl.HK. j.mp was a nice juggle tool too. Armortaunt was a wildcard kind of thing, good read could net you a round, or make opp hesitate with fireballs in midrange, but usually only once per match. Her main advantage was good damage and conversions from almost any stray hit. Divekick could be spaced or used with fuzzy j.MP if you needed confirm first. There were a ton of scrubs on juri online, me included, but she was damn strong.