Micro stutters, black screens and driver timeouts

>micro stutters, black screens and driver timeouts

this is the life of an AMD user and I also fell for it

never again AMD. Nvidia is truly the way it's meant to be played.

Attached: 1636974025403.png (254x198, 10.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H0L3OTZ13Os
forums.developer.nvidia.com/t/will-the-fault-pde-access-type-read-bug-in-the-nvidia-driver-ever-be-fixed/79362
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Actual AMD user here, I am good.

>falling for the AMD pajeet scam
Come Home, White Man

Attached: nvidia-the-way-it-was-meant-to-be-play.jpg (1920x1080, 307.11K)

Just stop kvetching and buy Nvidia

As a first time pc builder I didnt even think to buy any AMD products

Attached: file.png (407x327, 51.42K)

Yep, I also swore off AMD forever. I don't care how good their performance is, the troubleshooting you constantly have to do is nauseating.

AMD sucks ass for windows, the windows drivers perform worse than they do on Linux using proton/wine. Not to mention so many games with AMD specific issues.

Ryzens are legit good CPUs but yeah, their GPU division is a mess.

Any Forums is filled with AMDshits, as usual you should always do the opposite of what Any Forums says

Based

I'm on AMD. should I install Linux as dual boot or is it coming with too many downsides?

Their CPUS are superior for typical usage and vidya, especially at the sort of range and from a price/performance ratio.
But really to the average vidya PC choosing intel/AMD CPUS will make little difference, unless yo go full AMD for that cache shit the cpu/gpu can do.

>AMD
>Shitty on-board encoder
>shittier ray tracing
>shitty windows drivers
>good cpus

>t. AMD employee
kys

As far as I'm concerned, they're only in the CPU business. Both AMD and Intel CPUs are good and decently competitive now.
There's only one GPU to buy if you're not a retard looking for issues on purpose. AMD's las line of GPUs weren't even priced that well either.

>Driver crashes
>Broken DEs
>Cancerous software lockouts
>6+ year old known bugs
Having an NVIDIA card is a special kind of hell

Intel was supposed to release gaming GPUs, any news on this?
I hope Team Blue makes it, more competition can never hurt

youtu.be/H0L3OTZ13Os
Im on my first AMD card (6800xt reference) and I couldn’t be happier. Only downside: i cant create deep fakes with it

But enough about AMD drivers.

I'm not participating in any brand wars. I'm just complaining about my 15 years of experience with Nvidia. Won't be swapping sides though.

I’ve never had any of those issues with nvidia.

>AMD's las line of GPUs weren't even priced that well either
you're telling me that AMD's 6900 XT for 1000$ is not competitive with Nvidia's 3090 for 1500$? Nvidia used to offer more technology like DLSS and RT but AMD already caught up or is at least nearly on par with them.
it's fairly safe to assume that the next gen of GPUs will be rather popular and both brands are already getting ready to flex. Nvidia's "Beast" is already insane and who knows what AMD will have to pull off to attract buyers.

Imagine paying so much for identical performance...

Attached: 4k.jpg (1333x1354, 353.32K)

AMD for CPU but never GPU

forums.developer.nvidia.com/t/will-the-fault-pde-access-type-read-bug-in-the-nvidia-driver-ever-be-fixed/79362
This was a known bug years prior to this post and still hasn't been fixed.

yeah and what's your logic behind that? describe in detail since you surely are knowledgeable?