5 bridget threads

>5 bridget threads
None of you play Strive, none of you play fighting games

Attached: 1e222w.jpg (490x360, 21.14K)

It's not just my heart that's hardening

make that six, since this is another one
why do chuds complain about anything related to the catalog. make a filter already

They avoid the filter by not using the name

kill (you)rself already tranny spammer

Bump

What game do you play OP? Soive?

I pirated it but I haven't played it yet, probably will just uninstall. I don't like fighting games.

i stopped playing after baiken was released. rank only ever put me against people that only live off of fighting games..

Kof

GAY FISH

No one plays games here.

Attached: 1659187376577050.gif (304x429, 1.99M)

hazing rituals are illegal and punishable by law

I hide most of the threads and the also the threads of people complaining about those threads. But I like Kanye (lolcow amusment). It's the only reason OP was spared

Any Forums isn't having a good week so they're taking it out on everybody else

why what happened?

stfu, nigger

Throw a rock and you'll hit something. It's more like, "what didn't happen this week?". If you're ignorant you'd probably be a happier person if you remained so.

>Alex Jones lost
>The Feds won and raided Trump's Mar-A-Lago because he stole documents relating to nuclear weapons.
>NATO expanded again due to Russia's chimp out
>Feds won again and killed some raving lunatic who tried shooting at them after the news about the FBI raid
>Biden his IRA bill with little hold ups
>Kansas voted "No" on repealing abortion
>Southern Baptist Church in hot water over CSA allegations
>The American midterms might unironically be a toss-up now instead of a clean Republican sweep

Forgot about the missile tests in Taiwan and Japan wanting to end the self defense force in favor of a full military.

Attached: 1654114336497.jpg (828x752, 58.53K)

Tell 'em Kanye

>>NATO expanded again due to Russia's chimp out
Amazing that Any Forums went from AMERICA FIRST ALL COMMIES MUST DIE HEIL HITLER to RUSSIA STRONK FUCK NAZIS just because the mainstream media started supporting Ukraine