The web swing is shit

>the web swing is shit

Attached: f781f7e7-adf8-405a-8671-3af0f0af008a.png (1376x840, 810.51K)

I wouldn't know, I don't play snoystation games even on Steam

Where were years ago?

Yeah, it was a huge disappointment to me, especially after hearing how great it was for so many years.
Overall the game is so well made, but so fucking awfully generic. There's not a single original design decision in it.

Is no masterpiece

Goy4-Man:Moonsling is the perfect emblem and example of everything wrong with modern inclusivity oriented game design

Instead of approaching a game by thinking like the old masters (how do we take the medium forwards and use/ create the most advanced technology imaginable to create an interactive GAME for people to PLAY) a committee of trans LGBT "ally" cucks think about how to go through the least hoops and effort possible to create a feel-good-everyone-is-included-simulator that "makes you feel like Spider-Man" even if you've never picked up a controller in your life before. The game -literally- has a deep prebaked calculation that decides a prebaked anchor point to magnetize your model into so that an animation can then play out to simulate a web shooting out while Spider-Man "swings" on the arc (that you're forced to detach from before going too high because it's all fake)

Talking about the "physics" or having to "manually aim the webs" is such a basic take that you haven't even began to gaze into the abyss of this modern pile of shit if you think any of this would solve literally anything. Everything about what you want is the complete antithesis of modern SONY priorities (or perhaps the modern industry at large), it's not about how you can be given the tools to feel like Spider-Man through systems and mechanics that YOU are in control of, it's about creating an "experience" that let's some hollering tech illiterate 28 year old afro sheboon with 4 kids feel like they're doing something incredible even though the developer has carefully automated 99.99% of this process. It's like near perfect aim assist on a deep design level and it permeates every part of the game. Press da interaction button to perform a car takedown cinematic!! Press da interaction button to beat up kingpin!! You did it!! You took him down!! Hold down the websling button and press X sometimes to swing around like Spider-Man!!

Why did they "remaster" a relatively new game? It was 2017-18. The absolute state of sonybros.
TLOU1 got a remake as well and its a decade old like? Pure money grab. And i worked! Lmao

how did they do it?

Attached: a418a514-6747-41bf-b99f-f31632429945.png (611x867, 899.56K)

Im not a snoy so I didn't pay $69.99 + tip + $399.99 + tip for the Snoystation 4. I prefer playing it now on my PC, for $0.00 (cracked day 1) + no tip.

>SIRS PLEASE

Correction: The framerate drop when moving the camera and web swinging is shit. Unplayable garbage.

The PS2 game already perfected it 15 years ago, did it regress back to moon swinging or what's the problem?

should I pirate it on my 2060 desktop or my 3060 laptop? do you think it will run like shit on the 2060?

You can watch a video schizo

Is it worth pirating or are you anons getting bored already? Also, if you dislike capshit will this game continue to make me hate it or will I change my mind?

TLOU ain’t a remake. It’s a remaster of a remaster.

How is the web slinging shit? I think it's great.

i've quit every sony open world game so far
>horizon under 2 days
>tsushima under 4 days
>spiderman on release
>days gone didnt bother trying

gravity rush 2 is kino but I still didn't finish it, will do some day though, I unlocked all the costumes before the servers went offline at least

This is now a “how to pirate spider man on steam deck” thread

Go on.. help me

I install fine but it crashes on start up. It says something about needing an up to date driver for the gpu which is not possible

You need to get laid.

Its a comic book superhero game targeted at the only audience who should be interested in comic book superhero games, children. Obvious it holds your hand dumb ass.

I am getting bored but isnt a BAD game.
Its just super average. I dont get why it was hyped as being so great at all.

Fuck you the web swinging is great. No moonswing

It has fun gameplay for the around 15 hours the story lasts, but the story is really bad and forgetable. Definetly worth pirating but i wouldnt pay $60

Id rather play (watch) the game (movie) myself, zoomie.

>I didn't learn controls game must be shit
swing is more than fine if you press more than one button.

The only thing Ive seen people cry about is the killing of momentum when diving down, which can be entirely avoided if you swing low enough