What are some good games that allow me to struggle as a cowboy in the old south-west

what are some good games that allow me to struggle as a cowboy in the old south-west
umm.. rdr sisters, feel free to sit this one out

Attached: CormacMcCarthy_BloodMeridian.jpg (229x350, 30.53K)

What are some games where the villain wins and dances naked as people cheer him on?

Gun, maybe. It's the only cowboy game I can think of that let's you scalp your dying opponents.

Blood Meridian is just STALKER with cowboy hats, so there you go.

Blood west is the only thing I can think of if we exclude rdr but it's still ea with only one third available. Rdr 2 could've been that game if there were some sort of difficulty modifier that made you forced to eat and drink to survive and made you make less money.

Can someone give me a tldr for what the meaning of that part was? I've heard the theory that the judge was a menifestation of mans evil and brutality but what was the dance and cheering about? Evil winning? I thought one of the themes was the taming of the west so don't those two contradict each other?

The judge is just fucking insane and pure chaos. It's even implied he could be a supernatural being.
The reason he celebrated so much may have been that he always tried to be in control of everything and wanted to be the only person who knew everything, so he murdered the one person who could've told those around him about his past.

He's a bald autistic retard with anger issues who rapes the kid to death in an outhouse.

I read it as "humanity's collective destiny goes on, the world rolls on despite the past". The Kid was the only person who circumstances put in charge of his own destiny, which made the Judge like him but also seethe because the Kid had a soft spot in his heart. In the end the Kid realizes that his destiny was to die at the hands of the judge all along and surrenders to him.

The kid seals his destiny and everyone keeps dancing to the tune of the judge. It's a basic metaphor about rulers and destiny. Same with the sheep skeletons at the creek.

You mean games that allow you to be raped to death in the toilet? Probably modded Skyrim because you're all a bunch of degenerates

hard west is an xcom-adjacent that I enjoyed a lot that's thematically pretty close.

Basically it just shows that the judge (and all he represents) will continue to exist because of mankind's unalterable love of war/violence

A crafting survival game where the premise is you're a settler trying to homestead in the wild west would be pretty neat

Attached: thinkies.png (300x300, 49.26K)

>The Kid was the only person who circumstances put in charge of his own destiny, which made the Judge like him

The judge only liked the kid because he thought he saw an immense capacity for violence in him, like every other member of the group (besides tobin but the judge keeps him around for other reasons)

But there aren't any women or kids in STALKER.
What would you rape?

>besides tobin but the judge keeps him around for other reasons
elaborate, tobin was the ex-priest right? It's been a while since i read it.

Time to post this again.

Attached: toy story 3.jpg (600x3038, 892.84K)

>In the end the Kid realizes that his destiny was to die at the hands of the judge all along and surrenders to him

I like to think the Kid found the judge after the timeskip by chance. The kid feels overwhelming guilt over his past and falls into debauchery, seeking out sordid towns for booze and women. The exact same sort of sordid towns where the judge likes to set up his "dancers", so it really was just a chance meeting

>A crafting survival game
Fuck that, give me something like farming simulator or maybe even a full management sim or something like banished. The survival shit can fuck right off but I could see some interesting elements with fighting against injuns.

There are mods that do both of those, also makes you sleep daily to fully heal injuries. It’s not a good way to play the story but it’s great for just hanging out in the world and doing the dynamic bounty mods and stuff

he's literally me

Attached: Holden_John_D_Salvador.jpg (620x775, 57.83K)

do the mods still work? I heard that the big patch that came in spring broke most and many are still not updated. I'd like to play it again just to freeroam and install the seasons mod and other things to make it more hardcore if they work

Yes Tobin is the ex priest.

Let me put it this way. The judge keeps Tobin around for the same reasons he keeps the idiot around.

I hate mccarthy parody writing. Always makes me cringe

The game seems pretty abandoned from updates so yeah, most mods work again. Also I think those updates were just for RDRO and they said they are done supporting it so now seems like the first decent time to mod really

Yes, it's very close to the original.