This game is fucking garbage holy shit dude

this game is fucking garbage holy shit dude

Attached: Dark_souls_2.jpg (800x988, 148.89K)

All Souls games are

>t. filtered

Attached: 1660483606842.png (353x380, 187.52K)

/thread

FPBP

hmm, idk bro, im still not buying it. maybe try making yet another 500 threads, then maybe, just maybe, ill believe you

fippy bippy sheesh

Attached: 1651457277410.webm (800x800, 2.49M)

i was slogging through the game until i got to the executioner's chariot and said "fuck this shit this game sucks"
the game just isn't fun, fuck you

quite literally one of the easiest bosses in the game, whats wrong with you?

Literally every boss in this game is the easiest boss in the game. He’s not fun

>filtered by fucking executioner's chariot
LMAO

I know user, it was such a letdown. Feels like a chinese knockoff. I genuinely think people who say it's their favourite souls game have brain damage.

Attached: midna_by_seuyan-d8a243m.jpg (1280x1707, 208.03K)

>you don't think the game is fun?
>that must mean that you suck at it!! LOL
as expected from you dirty monkey drones

Attached: 1647031015732.jpg (537x585, 111.08K)

Let me guess - the turned you into a pancake.

It's funny how people shit on this boss, but don't mind his doppelganger in Elden Ring where he appears 8 tim--oh, sorry. I forgot. You can't compare DS2 with other Souls games unless you shit on it.

ds2 is 10 times better than nioh

i bet you couldn't even get through the hero graves in elden ring KEK

Yeah I liked his implementation as a stage hazard in ER better than a boss, he’s too pathetic to deserve a health bar.

Based and true

I'm playing DS2 for the first time, and I also think it's garbage. I'm at Doors of Pharos, and I have to force myself to keep playing because I'm really not enjoying it. So many little things keep piling up that make me think, "what the fuck is the point of this, what were they thinking." Feels like a bad aftertaste after finishing DS1.

I've seen some people say that the DLC content is worth it, but I don't know if I can stomach the slog to get there.

So we just don't get Dark Souls 3 threads huh? We're all in a perpetual state of only playing Dark Souls 2? Fuck this i'm actually going back to redit. This place sucks.

We told you

Honestly the DLCs aren’t that much better, they have reskinned enemies between them (the generic enemies for each DLC are just red/green/blue for their respective DLC) level design is a bit more intricate in places, but 1/3 of every DLC is dogshit alongside 1/3 of every boss in each DLC. They all have a “multiplayer area” which consist of either a long hallway of cancerous enemies or a giant open foggy field of cancerous enemies that you have to slog through to fight a reskinned boss or 3 buffed NPCs that gank you. The other 2 bosses from each DLC are better than the ones in the base game in the sense that they aren’t completely pathetic jokes like the Dragonrider or Nashandra, and they do tend to have cool presentation/designs.

Don’t expect it to knock your socks off.

Nobody cares about that game. You are free to make a thread about DS1, DS2, DS3, BB, DeS, and ER, but only Best Souls 2 has replies.

The game that mindbroke redditors

Attached: ee35d1_9034410.jpg (1378x1041, 147.26K)

We played Dark Souls 3. Thought it was shit and moved on like normal well adjusted people. Sorry but the people who dont like 2 though really REALLY don't like it and will never stop telling you

I THINK DS2 IS alrite

Attached: 1654024295662.png (668x208, 238.1K)

You post this when you have a literally mindbroken redditor going back to their site because people keep making fun of DS2

>DS2 thread
>MUH DS3

Attached: The mind of a DaS2fag.jpg (714x1000, 662.31K)

I am ESL and I'm not really familiar with some ''gaming'' terms. Enemy tracking is when enemy is following you around after he/she sees you, yes?
I mean, I noticed that in Sekiro they stop following you after you move 3 meters away from them and they go BACKWARD to their initial spot, even though they are still watching you. They see you, but they go back. How is that a good level design? Dark Souls is not, I mean, it should not be a fucking Super Mario Land 2 from GB.