The Last of Us 2 is good in every aspect...

The Last of Us 2 is good in every aspect, the people who hate on it have never actually played it and just parrot what youtubers say.

Attached: 1658275849847.jpg (200x194, 4.68K)

Probably shouldve developed abby and her crew more so theres more emotional weight rather than le dad helps le animals

who cares about the quality? im not playing a game that celebrates homosexuality. call me a chud for all I care boo hoo

They needlessly killed Joel so that was a good enough reason to not touch it.

I love the gameplay, but abby leaving behind everything she's ever known to run away with a child she essentially just met is absurd.

Naruto did revenge better lol

the people that celebrate it didn't play it either
fight your battles cretins

I'm through it now. It's good in terms of presentation and combat. Story is flawed. I'd give it 7.5

I played it day 1 and dropped it after about 4 or 5 hours as I found it very boring and found the characters unlikeable. I dont care about all the controversy stuff about the game.

>This is 10/10 Snoy slop

Attached: 1618286197816.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

The other thread didn't go how you wanted it to huh big guy? Look it's ok to like shitty games, but that doesn't make them not shitty.

Yes, jewish propaganda is highly effective on spiritually dead midwits.

>The Last of Us 2 is good in every aspect
Nah
Combat was basically Uncharted 4 + crafting
Story was a cluster fuck and Abby is a far superior character than TurboLesboRetard
Compared to TLoU1 the areas are an hit or miss. Sure it not helps that after some point the game just reuse the same level and gives you fucking backtraking in a fucking linear game.
What a waste, just give us Uncharted 5 with Loli Natha's Doughter.
I don't fucking care about "le grim dark mature gaym", I just want to explore and kill buddies.

Dumb frogposter

>revenge
You mean forgiveness?

This, wouldn't even matter if the game was 10/10 or not. Wouldn't change my opinion in the slightest.

Why don’t other games do gore like TLOU2 did it? Blasting enemies to pieces was some of the most satisfying shit I’ve done in games.
Also having enemies call out the names of their fallen comrades was fucking awesome, and the fact that no names/lines are repeated in honestly insanely impressive.

Attached: F001A764-EC19-44E3-AD69-AB2E9E7DC992.jpg (1166x1080, 122.11K)

Damn is it tough to be incels? Must be lonely. Hope you guys can do better.

I was surprised when I shot someone in the head and their brains fuckin splattered all over the wall next to them

Love the detail of brains and gibs splattering onto the walls or ceiling, and then one buy one they slide down or fall off the ceiling, making a nice *plop* noise as they hit the ground. Shit is cash.

It's a shitty and unnecessary sequel.
Plus the game being a revenge plot for 99% of the game AND NEVER GOES THROUGH WITH IT is also bad storytelling

Didn’t play the game. Just try it before parroting Any Forums opinions bud

If there is one thing ND does right it's violence and gore. Felt like I was watching a liveleak video at several points. Which is lovely. Last time I got that feel was Kane and Lynch. Their games would be perfect as Battle Royal or Extract. A single player story based game was a terrible idea.

>Didn’t play the game.

that's your only defense? lame.

That's true, to a degree. I haven't finished the game yet but I think the stuff that happens in Abby's storyline, aside from the interactions with Joel and Ellie are unnecessary. It's a very well made game though, and I'm going to finish it