Tower of Fantasy

Is this just another weebshit mobile gatcha or is it any good?

Attached: EGS_TowerofFantasy_HOTTASTUDIO_S2_1200x1600-ca479569e569fbd2f204f38d5e61b524.jpg (1200x1600, 896.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LYOQ4shxpuY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's another free to play rpg trash. Not worth anything past the visuals.

what do u think
honestly
deep down

Attached: 1645306831685.png (128x128, 26.59K)

Too much story. Not enough playing together.

I honestly don’t know why they made it an mmo if you have to get to lvl 20 to do dungeon runs with others.

I also didn’t like the server crash while I was in an instanced story mission which reset my progress.

It's Genshin but worse

It would be a very impressive project if it came from a group of high school kids making a game jam game.

fun genshin clone that focuses more on the mmo aspect.

Genshin has higher quality and i would say is overall a better game, but the rates in this are way better than Genshin.

I'm just waiting for the real genshit killer
youtube.com/watch?v=LYOQ4shxpuY

even reddit is crying because it's full of hackers

why no controller support?

There's nothing mmo about this game. You do not see other players

That's because everyone quit, user.

There's some cool stuff (some relics-gadgets specifically), but overall it's worse genshin.
Peps saying that mobility is better than genshin's but it's only true in aspect which gensin does not have: jetpack, jetboard (fucking cool). Climbing is god awful, especially in second zone many rocks just has bad upper part and character just cant climb up when touching those parts..

It's by the people behind fucking perfect world. In no way is it going to be good.

genshin but less polish and more time gating

>why no controller support?
what is the appeal of controllers if you're playing on pc?

Attached: time to drink.png (1738x978, 1.79M)

When you're playing a mobile game on PC that aims all your attacks for you, why even bother using a KBM?

analog stick and playing on my TV?
I hate controlling 3rd person games with kb/m

i guess that makes sense. just settle in for comfort. my ps4 controller has stopped working with my steam games natively recently. wonder what's up.

Attached: 1.png (1738x978, 1.79M)

Literally SOVL: the game

Shirli > Nemesis.