Why does Square Enix keep rereleasing old games? Who asked for these?

Why does Square Enix keep rereleasing old games? Who asked for these?

Attached: group-2x-qH-vQh3tD.jpg (4800x2600, 743.51K)

Why are they asking 50 fucking €uros for it?

I did now fuck off.

>Who asked for these?
Everyone, their AAA games suck ass.

I think the better question is where is the Final Fantasy Tactics PC port?

they're fucking retarded
also, Tactics Ogre is awful, especially the remake that this new one is based off

>NOOOOO YOU CANT RERELEASE GAME MAKE NEW GAMES INSTEAD REEEE
>NEW GAME BAD OLD GAME GOOD
make up your mind

Live A Live and Triangle Strategy have been the best games S-E has offered in the past few years. Not dogshit like xiv or forspoken

I thought the new release was rolling back plenty of the changes from the remake.

So far, I bought
>Triangle Strategy
>Live a Live

Plan on buying
>Tactics Ogre Reborn (never played it)
>Harvestella
>Star Ocean: The Divine Force
>DioField Chronicles

SquareEnix is back.

Pandemic slowed down the development of games but shitting out several "remastered" old games takes like no effort and don't require selling 10 millions just to break even.

They'll retouch this but they won't go near Xenogears?

Attached: 1634579005163.png (1125x1100, 1.63M)

Me, I asked for it.

Xenogears would require a full remake and they can’t just do a cheap Octopath style like they did with Live A Live and Dragon Quest.

I fucking hate this newfag way of posting

Early 3D games are harder to remake because of how much effort would be needed to make them on par with modern standards. That's why the best you get for those are just rereleases/ports.

I did, but not with the shitty ai upgraded sprites and the price they are charging.

They censor all their old games which is my problem with them fuck square enix.

did they change the class level ups for character level ups like in OG?

Where the fuck is Pixel Remaster? It can't possibly take that long to fix a fucking font. I want to see the new versions of FFI, II, III and IV damn it.

yep
it looks awful and very cheap

This is the best decision theyve made in a while. And they should've done it years ago. Theyre just stupid and dont like money.

It's easier than releasing something new. 50% of the marketing is already done for you. All the story is done. Just have reprogram and redo the art.

I wish they'd rerelease FFT except not slow as fuck/feels like ass

Yes, they also limited how many spells/skills/items characters could bring with them into missions.

Attached: 1659607382398254.jpg (1920x1080, 227.95K)

>that numbers font
>that sprites

Attached: Comrade Cat.png (680x703, 1.37M)

You couldn't be more wrong. People would chop off their toes for releases of Xenogears and Vagrant Story in HD remasters for modern day. Square-Enix have been sitting on a gold mine of classic games they did nothing with for over two decades.

why dont they release episode 1-5 instead of rereleasing shit anyone can emulate

>That numbers font
Ogre Battle Saga is now part of Ivalice. The font confirms it.

>Still no TA/TA2 remasters

wow they managed to make the sprites WORSE

Help me think of good names for my army. I can't remember what was the name I gave for it the first time I played the game.

Brigandine Remaster when?
Z Liberation Corp

Attached: liberation.png (963x683, 578.35K)