What genre of games are you shit at? For me its racing games and RTS

What genre of games are you shit at? For me its racing games and RTS

Attached: OutRun 2006 Milky Way drifting.webm (854x480, 2.99M)

platformers and fightan, I'm terribly at learning the timing of frames and spacing for attacks and jumps

how tf are you shit in outrun 2006, it's piss easy and chill af
TURNING AND SPEEDING AND SPEEDING AND TURNING, OH!

Card Games and real time strategies. I get too bored of immediate progress or i dont think ahead most of the time

Fighting. Loved playing them growing up and still buy them occasionally but when I play one of my friends or brothers, I immediately turn smoothbrain.

metroidvanias, fuck them man

I too wasnt into them and much prefered the linear castlevanias like akumaju X, but then I tried gif Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth and had a blast -- it's chill and you'll never get lost or bored. have you tried it, user?

Attached: deedlit.gif (498x236, 2.87M)

>I get too bored of immediate progress
you get bored with quick outcomes? wut

Anything involving RNG that requires super long-term thinking. Shit like Slay the Spire and Darkest Dungeon where you have to mitigate the outcomes of bad decisions you're going to make three hours from now.

I meant not immediate progress. Like in Civ 5, you have to set up a colony to evolve your nation to a town or something. I dont want to be a caveman!
or maybe that was spore

Whatever genre Mega Man games are. I can't even get through a single level in Mega Man X other than the intro

How the fuck do you consistently stop a drift in OR2006? Half the time I end up drifting in the opposite direction when I just want to go back to normal

RTS. I don't have any strats besides "highlight all my units and tell them to kill the enemy"

action platformers

Attached: MMX.jpg (602x469, 61.4K)

for me
>Racing games
I can't drive for shit. Lines are bad, break too hard or not enough, always end up bumping into other cars
>Fighting games
I don't have the patience to learn all the frames of every individual movement and learn to put together autistic combos against every possible matchup.
>RTS
Too retarded to come up with any tactic other than Hammer & Anvil, my economy management is also wank.

FPS and strategy games

None

Attached: 1648104159139.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

HOW TF CANT YOU DO IT. FFS Any ForumsFAGS STOP BEING SO RETARDED YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY BROS

RTS, I just want to turtle, fully tech up and then move out with an unstoppable death ball so I neglect making military units. Currently playing through AoE2 DE and I get punished a lot for this playstyle but for whatever reason I think it's rewarding when you finally get to push out with 2 full stacks of longbowmen and watch everything melt without you even taking any damage.

based. if I'm shit at a vidya it's simply because it isn't interesting me, don't mean I'm shit at the whole genre.

Practice my nig

city builder games like Rimworld for example. There is too much for me to consider and to learn and I just lose interest. A shame because I can see how great of a game it is, as well as others in the genre.

Aside from that, I also suck at tag team fighters except. I have a hard time telling what is going on when it's 3v3. That said when it's 2v2 I do a bit better but still struggle a lot.

I suck at any RTS that involves autistic shit like base building and tech, micro APM etc like Starcraft. But I'm good at games like Total War.

read again

Visual Novels. I'm not a book nerd.

Platformers. It's why I love Kirby, almost impossible to die from falling.

I suck at role playing games, wrpg jrpg doesn't matter.