Am I really suppose to believe this nigga is a super genius after watching him being nothing but brainlet in RE1?

Am I really suppose to believe this nigga is a super genius after watching him being nothing but brainlet in RE1?

Attached: Rem3d-albert-wesker.png (700x1350, 654.39K)

Yes

Chris has two knives!

Attached: 20220812014225_1.jpg (1920x1080, 309.53K)

One for zombies and one for niggers

Ic you don't have social autism then yes

Yes and the fact he survived getting impaled and have superpowers thx to the cancer Monster doctor of resident evil 2 and his experimental super soldier serum

And two pistols cause the intro didnt show he lost it

You will give me an egg.

He was pretending to be retarded

7 minutes

Why is the fandom obsessed with him? Specifically his CV/RE5 version.

Is Wesker the strongest RE villain? What are the powerlevels of RE villains?

Ah yes, the monster slaying steel

He's hot?

I'll accept that answer. I just don't like RE having human super villains, the monsters should speak for themselves. Wesker being able to keep the t-virus under control is gay and lessens the threat of it.

He was unforgetable and too anime unlike the fag twins and the jersey clown from 5

People love cheesy 80s villains

But the entire point of the viruses was to reach a stage like Wesker has, a new superior lifeform. I don't think you can even call him human anymore

Name better duo

Attached: 40426237-1024-429.jpg (1024x429, 144.13K)

>Mogs every single sentient RE villain
She actually killed the protag...to bad he was good in coming back from the dead

Attached: 4f9d5268c881e8f5196f279e892342ef.jpg (900x900, 168.08K)

R3make Jill and coomer mods

Attached: 1545236841348.jpg (900x900, 128.13K)

Unironically because he's the most memorable villain this franchise has personality wise.
The other two most iconic RE bad guys, Nemesis and G-Birkin don't really have personalities and are mostly just monsters, post Birkin's transformation.

Then over all the Human, who remain human for a long period of time on screen? Salazar, Mother Miranda, Alexia/Alfred? Sure they've all got distinct personalities, but their performances and personalities don't stand out as much in compared to Wesker. He's where RE Human Villains peaked