>*rubs the sleep from eyes*
>*sips that first sip of coffee*
>*opens Steam discussions*
>.....
>"oh no"
Darktidebros... I don't feel so good...

Attached: lol.png (699x723, 507.68K)

>you can play another game
so are they handing out refunds to these undesirables? why are we suddenly not allowed to criticize things we paid for?

What happened?

Gamerchuds hating women as usual
*sips coffee*

I don't even know what this about but
> Don't try and force your real world view into our game
>Just play the game with our world view forced into it, and don't question it

why do these devs waste time even responding to this shit? do your fucking job instead of discussing some asinine political bs

Stop drinking cofe

Attached: 1644174379034.png (1280x1129, 298.8K)

There's criticism and then there's twitter-tier shitflinging that should not be acknowledged and it still amazes me there are "adults" in the gaming industry who hire faggots like pic related who feel the need to actually respond to dumb shit like this.
I get not wanting Darktide because of the character creator or because it's lore inaccurate(No idea if Penal legions are mixed sex or not) or because GW can suck my balls. I am well in my right to voice that criticism and the devs are well in their right to ignore it as NOT VIDYA and the world can continue turning but the second the dev responds it gives gravity to the argument and suddenly the devs are clearly interested in participating in this dumb fucking shit instead of working on the fucking game.
It's easy as shit not to respond and it baffles my mind how developers/community management cocksuckers constantly miss this very obvious option and instead decide to respond in the snarkiest, faggiest way possible.
I want to fuck Amberly Vail AND Colonel Kasteen. Simultaneously.

over 3 months ago something probably political happened and you just found out about it and now want to gauge what Any Forums thinks about it?
Why?
Just take it with you as a learning experience or whatever for the next time something Warhammer fucks up.

ssshhhhhh

Attached: 1631603309904.png (600x400, 123.51K)

Game companies should have a clause in their employees contracts that forbade them from speaking anything other than technical stuff while wearing the *developer* badge.

People say dumb, obnoxious shit all the time, you either ignore them or engage with them and drop your own dumb, obnoxious takes, because you're mad. The difference is they are anonymous dumasses, and you're a company employee.

>buy game
>agree to its TOS
>TOS says don't be a asshole on the ingame chat or offical forums
>do it anyway
>get banned from forums and chat muted
M-MUH RIGHTS! M-MUH RIGHHHTSS!!!! CENSORSHIP!!!!

>we we we we
My favorite ones are always the ones who feel like they're speaking for the entire fandom. Faggot, don't put words in people's mouths.

He/She/It is unironically not even wrong. The "HURR IT'S A UNIVERSE WITH MAGIC, SO WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT!" is a weak as fuck argument that makes little actual sense. However, there are female soldiers and asians/niggers/etc in 40k and there's honestly nothing lorebreaking about their game.

Attached: 1660353328287348.png (752x786, 561K)

This faggot reminds me of garry newman

Well to be fair, yea no shit the Imperium has a lot of nationalities, do you really think humans could spend 10,000 years in harsh conditions without adapting a specific phenotype? Abhumans take this even further, the only thing that pisses me off is the use of real world ones there are so many opportunities to create new ones based on specific planets with combinations of features that don't exist on earth but nope instead we had Not-Asian. Also do you really think the Imps give a fuck about what is between the legs of the human beings they throw into the meat grinder, a body is a body and they can't afford to be wasteful, they could just have dedicated breeding camps to make more.

Nothing more cringe than devs abusing their fans. Imagine biting the hand that feeds you.

>be a pussy
>cry about 'harrassment' after someone calls you out on being retarded
try not being a retard instead

It's going to suck. The weird janky movement was a really big red flag but when the developers start writing essays attacking the customers you know it's over.

I like how he puts emphasis on that it's "the very worst future for humanity" while defending women and asians in the game.

steam thread?

Attached: 321.png (648x614, 110.8K)

i like that hes pointing out the reason for all the diversity: the worst possible future of humanity

>getting upset about a post from over 3 months ago
>screencapping it
>bringing it to Any Forums
>is also a "bros..." poster
just how pathetic IS your life? let jesus into your life, before it's too late.
he's speaking for the devs, no tthe fandom.

An actually based post on Any Forums
What a rare sight.

>very worst future for humanity
the one with women?

Has the opinion of Fatshark changed in those 3 months?

because there is a difference between criticism and complaining about things you simply dont like but cant make an argument against.
>so are they handing out refunds to these undesirables?
why would they, the things they dislike were plainly advertised. people are always free to use the steam refund system, and even above the 2hours or 14days limit you can get a refund for a compelling reason.
now, think for a minute if "game is not racist and sexist enough" is a good enough reason for steam to give you a refund despite the limit, and when you are confronted with the fact that it is NOT, what is the point of you coming to your echochamber of fellow miscreants?
are you going to start a petition?

kek underrated

can't you filter tags in the steam shop?

Lol

> they can't afford to be wasteful
they can and are astronomically so.
overpopulation is an omnipresent theme on hiveworlds. imperial guard is basically just dumping bodies on enemies until they run out of bullets and are tired. administratum is inefficient and sends troops to wars that have been over for centuries.

/thread

>IF YOU DON'T LIKE STRONG HECKIN' ASIAN WOMEN JUST PLAY ANOTHER GAME CHUD!!!!
okay i will play another game

user why bother making this post, you were never going to play Darktide in the first place