Finally, something for everyone

Finally, something for everyone.

Attached: Fallout 76 LGBT flags.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

>Gender Queer
Isn't that the same thing as being gay?
Also, is there a flag for heterosexuals?

Attached: 1657056345522.gif (400x400, 1.01M)

Oh look, more non-sequitor shit for Any Forums to get mad about. Dunning-Krueger Effect in full effect here.
Back to Any Forums and r3ddit or whever ever you come from, chud bigot. Any Forums is a trans board.

Let it go OP.

why does intersex need a fake flag?
it's a real physical thing

Attached: 2560px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg[1].png (2560x1347, 65.75K)

>Also, is there a flag for heterosexuals?
Yeah

Attached: 1630007574892.jpg (2000x1000, 79.38K)

I don't know what a lot of those terms even mean.

rent free

Is the original rainbow pride flag now discriminatory so thats the reason it isn't included when all the other ones are?

it is unfortunate how the mentally ill have made their claim on the physically deformed and nobody had counteracted

all the people from those nations always look ugly as shit.

>no ukrainian flag
Extremely bigoted and inconsiderate.

Nice of Bethesda to give them a way to self-identify as cancer so I can know not to positively interact with them and also kill/grief them on sight
They're all synonyms for 'mental illness'. Except intersex, they're cool.

Someone from Minnesota would identify with the Minnesotan flag and US flag. Same thing here

Why do lesbians have their own flag, I thought they're gay too

>Any Forums

Cringe
Based.

Why are you snowflakes having a meltie about flags

>Isn't that the same thing as being gay?
Queer is to gay, what vegan is to vegetarians.

OP why do you own all those
Are you a megafaggot?

Slippery slope / frog in a pot

Attached: wow bodytype.jpg (871x710, 92.57K)

filipinos #1 race.

bigot

>flag for heterosexuals?

Attached: 1599836690177.jpg (976x549, 151.66K)

>OP owns all of them

>seething that gender icon changed from a abstract symbol to a depiction of the body the symbol represented
This is how you're spending your Sunday?

God made them lose the rainbow.

How are you even able to write posts like that with those AIDS withered fingers of yours?

I accept your concession, election tourist.

You're here in this thread giving (You)s. You should know.

Where's the MAP flag?

Screw your gaslighting. You know that there's no heterosexual who demanded those changes.

Gays aren't content with having additional flags nor fucking alone in their bedrooms, they want everything fucked up for the 98% despite being 2% of the population.

vegetarians don't eat meat but can eat animal related stuff but vegans don't go near any animal related stuff. How does that apply to gays and queers, are fags supposed to not fuck women but can grope them now and then but queers will neither fuck women or grope them?

>thinking "gaslighting" is real
back to twitter with you

Attached: ultra_pride.jpg (720x765, 54.74K)

Are the stories true that Any Forums came up with this design and the LGBT NPCs just accepted it?

>Gaslighting isn't real
See you when the news that trump was hiding valid nuclear codes that field agents don't have the clearance to handle is swept under the rug and people pretend the media they had put out never happened and you're crazy if you thought it did.

Attached: 123124515.jpg (350x200, 68.01K)

Bottom right

>(OWNED)
You want to tell us something user?

It is 100% and gays do it all the time. They claim that they're insignificant whenever people notice that they overhaul shit for no reason. I'm pissed at them because I know that it isn't the last thing that they'll change. They'll normalize stds from participating in orgies while complaining about curable normal diseases

I want to believe, but no, I don't think this is the case. They don't do anything funny anymore.

Posts like this is what happens when you let the internet raise your child for you.

>be gay
>want to use gay flag
>forced to have shit smears and tranny representation on my gay flag
>absolutely no one else gets this treatment
how do gays feel about this one

Right, right. It's just a slippery slope. You just want to get married to other men.

you're stating insults directed at you furry queeeer

Based

Attached: fast-stroke[1].jpg (493x335, 35.23K)

Oh yeah? Christcuckery is the official religion of LGBT.

Attached: progressive christians.webm (576x1024, 1.73M)

who so many symbols just to say you are defective

If trans rights are human rights why isn't there a Palestine flag option?

even if he some how has valid nuclear codes, what the fuck could he possibly do with them before they become invalid? retard