This kills Mario and creates a copy

And I'm tired of pretending that's not what happens.

Mario is literally de-atomized and the data from before he was de-atomized is sent to another location where a copy of him is created from completely new atoms.

Anything else is just cope.

Attached: 2022081412453600_s.jpg (1280x720, 216.79K)

wow maybe I would care if dying and coming back to life has been mario canon since the first game

So long as it's still the same conciousness who cares? You are your soul not your meat body

We can never prove it either way, same for teleportation

souls don't exist

My man you literally die in your sleep every night and continue like nothing happened

What would happen if Mario and a fat black guy jumped into the paint while hugging?

Mario is the thing so it can turn into granular form and turn into mario at same time, thats how small and big mario works in smb anyway

No because he has a 1-up mushroom

Attached: delicious.jpg (854x1280, 190.78K)

Yeah, but Mario is a pretty shitty person
So why do we care about him at all?

Attached: 1654500228137.png (500x513, 69.26K)

Mario isn't real.

What if he was ?

Attached: realmario.jpg (500x473, 42.91K)

This. Manlet gets atomized to create another manlet. Who cares? As long as he cleans up my vacation place, I don't care about some fat mexican janitor.

nice thread

Attached: 1652933497545.png (844x1022, 367.6K)

Post that one webm with the cherry from 3d world

But mario's brain is made of dark matter, which is not shown in that image moving to the new location. Only his flesh is copied, his brain is still intact.

Most god damn amazing thing to me as a kid was seeing those little mario atoms, love that shit

Attached: steve-harvey-yes.gif (220x220, 499.95K)

mario if he real

But user, you only exist for this instant in time and will be replaced with an infinite series of copies that believe themselves to be you at different times.

Mario is not real, and I'm tired of people lying to me