6 YEARS FOR BOTW2

Attached: 1660427500559990.jpg (5334x2000, 1.56M)

>6 years for a stand alone expansion
lol

Can they try and overtake Skyrim?

Attached: 1658624245186787.png (519x514, 542.16K)

Too bad Nintendo is secretive as fuck about their development, but there gotta be huge issues internally for this game to take this fucking long.

the first one also somehow took forever to make even though it relied heavily on asset reuse so I think it's entirely possible that the team responsible just aren't very good at making games quickly

I don't understand what's taking them so long if they're just reusing the same map

6 YEARS OF COPING

Attached: zeda.jpg (700x913, 111.1K)

I think the game has been done for a while. Nintendo is just sitting on it so it can be a launch title for the Switch 2. They know that even normalfags would question getting the same game on the same hardware.

I honestly think the game probably has a scope and amount of content that we can't really grasp yet. Nintendo would have had this game launch way earlier if it was not such a big deal.

>the team responsible just aren't very good at making games quickly

Zelda type games are extremely expensive and time consuming. You can barely count the amount of games that are "like Zelda". I'd say they only one that really got it right was Okami, and it was a blunder.

Just play Genshin lol

It'd be cool if you didn't start out with the Glider this time. Now that I mention that I see the Paraglider has ribbons attached to it.

Blunder how? Also what makes Zelda games expensive?

Hopefully they are spending time on making a wide variety of weapon and weapon arts

meanwhile fifa game every year like call of duty

>Botw2 will have lots of unique content, they must have been doing something all this time

Attached: cope.png (400x388, 80.24K)

Attached: genshin.jpg (1785x1205, 366.27K)

didn't they have to build a new engine halfway through the first one?

the ribbons were a scrapped idea from the first game, meant to show wind direction etc. I guess gliding isn't gonna be the most obvious and quick way of getting down from high places

Someone please save all the Tendie cope justifications to make a collage for when the game finally releases and is nothing like what they copiumd their way into thinking

what the fuck are you trying to say? Nobody has any idea about this game, everyone is just waiting except people who didn't like botw. All we keep seeing is shitheads trying to call it a blunder before anything substantial is revealed.

Aside from that I'm pretty stoked for the final trailer, here's to hoping that if they present us a good trailer song that it makes it into the fucking game.

If the game doesn't have a quest for every single NPC and the bombers notebook for all of them then they haven't done shit to justify the delay.

don't say all npc user. That would just give us fetch quests and bullshit quests that are tedious. Give me more tarry town quests.

No, all NPCs. Everyone tied to interesting and detailed quests. Every single one.

Any Forums be like: hey look at that car! Why is that car in the water?
Botw2 is taking long because it's not a lazy cashgrab dlc asset flip

Attached: Water-Taxi-Boat-1-500x370[1].jpg (500x370, 42.51K)

you're just asking for korok and shrines all over again user. I'd rather have more meaningful and longlasting quests that give you better rewards. But that could mean divine beast tier quests...

Attached: 1630802178712.jpg (768x768, 185.66K)