Are there any clown based games ?

Are there any clown based games ?

Attached: Screenshot_20220814-124608_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x710, 81.01K)

CarnEvil

Attached: laut_orig.png (798x512, 178.57K)

Yes

Attached: Dropsy.png (2106x1580, 3.4M)

Your life... LMAO

Attached: DBD clown.jpg (480x360, 49.43K)

Clown bros...is this the end?

Dark Deception gets you chased by clowns and other funny creatures as you obsessively collect stuff like pacman

Why do tabloids made it seem that he used his clown persona to attract boys instead of his contract jobs?

No, go see the great clown Pagliacci.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15.04K)

>EAT YOUR HEART OUT ON A SESAME SEED BUN HAHAHAH

>Epic lute solo intensifies

Attached: Jester.jpg (1920x1080, 103.31K)

Sells more papers since it makes parents worry about their kids more.

But user, I 'am' Pagliacci!

Jesters =/= clowns

Excellent show I feel better already

is this the evil netflix clown?

Everything surrounding him is so fucking stupid that they must've thought it would sound more cohesive to just make shit up and avoid making themselves sound incompetent.
I'm convinced that the combined IQ of his city was 10. He's the dumbest serial killer who ever lived and shouldn't have even gotten away with the rapes he did before he ever started killing.
>multiple boys come forward saying Gayce raped them
>the cops just say they don't fucking believe them and always take Gayce's word for everything, including that one crying and bloody teenager had consensual sex with the grown man

>Gayce cuffs one of the men he contracted
>proceeds to tell the man his plans to rape him
>retarded dumbass rapist didn't even close the handcuffs all the way
>man attacks Gayce and cuffs him
>PROCEEDS TO LET GAYCE GO AND LIVE WITH HIM FOR ANOTHER YEAR WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED UNTIL WAY TOO LATE

This kind of shit is actually really common with serial killers. Just goes to show how stupid people are in general.

it was a different time

>Slips you on a banana peel.
>Bonks you with a clown horn.
>Throws you into the disposal loop that also launches venting machines at high velocity to break your everything.

Honk

Attached: spacestation13-clown.gif (640x360, 702.63K)

Gayce was a Democratic Party representative, of course the cops weren’t going to pursue gay rape accusations.

Reminds me of my uncle.

Is it really like this with more serial killers? I know they always let off Ted Bundy just by looking at him and going "yeah, I don't think this is the serial killing necrophile", but Gayce's just seem obscene every step of the way.
He paid one of his employee's to do work right next to the hole under his house where he would bury the bodies and always told him not to look in the hole. Even if he didn't look in, he should've been able to smell decomposition. Some of this stuff sounds so obvious and dumb that it reads like the plot of a goosebumps book.

he most likely had a helper

Yeah go watch any true crime documentary and it's full of shit like
>they almost caught him but he just barely was able to get away!