Have Yu played his game?

Have Yu played his game?

Attached: 1626751689863.jpg (828x893, 511.35K)

Yes.
Got bored a couple of hours into it.

Yeah but I'd rather play the original Prey

FPBP. Game is dreadfully boring

Game was boring as fuck and a lot of the first person mechanics were outdated

Glad other people are calling it out for being boring. I saw it get praised a lot and thought it'd be top tier but I slog through it for about ~8 hours and just had to drop it because it was just boring. Didn't help the enemy design is really, really, really shit and the combat is extremely unsatisfying

boring game and a trash plot theres nothing good about this pile of garbage

I tried but my PC isn't good enough. I tried the demo on PS4 but it doesn't feel like a game that was built for console. The fov was bad and it had this terrible problem where aiming with the right joystick had a kind of windup to it, meaning that it would take a few moments for the camera to reach its highest speed when turning, it honestly made the game unplayable for me, same problem I had with Dishonoured 2 on PS4.

yes i enjoyed it

Yea and I had a blast with it, replayed several times but never finished Mooncrash. Easy GOTY but the achievements are kind of dreadful, you can't do the kill all humans achievement if the humans die of environmental or indirect causes.

Yes, twice. Fucking great game.

one of the best games from the last decade.

Yes.
The game was good.
If you havent enjoyed it youre an irrational nostalgicfag "muHH the old prey was better"
or you just finished all the ammo after 1hr of playtime.

About to start my first playthrough. What’s a good difficulty if I don’t want to be God but I want to play the game and not cheese it? Also are the survival options good?

Nightmare. The game is too easy, all Nightmare does is change damage values that you put out and damage values that you take. After fighting each enemy a few times you'll no longer be taking damage, and doing less damage just means you need to conserve your ammo and be smarter about things.

Finished it recently for the first time. Being an Arkane game, I was worried that having fun would fuck up the ending so I looked it up in advance. Surprisingly, using alien powers changes very little so I pretty much blasted my way through with shotgun and lightning. Had fun, disappointed by the ending, didn't feel like playing Mooncrash and uninstalled. I'll give it like a 7. Lackluster worldbuilding in comparison to a Dishonored or a Bioshock made it a chore to sit through the story.

Max out the difficulty and use all the survival options. You'll be swimming in resources the entire game and the challenge will be frontloaded no matter what difficulty you're on. Godhood is guaranteed unless you choose not to use alien powers but unlike Dishonored there are basically no repercussions for using them. Take your time at the start, don't invest in a build too early and try not to craft any ammo unless you're really stuck. Have fun.

Normal/hard and then Nightmare, it gets easier when you get all the cool stuff. Don't do the survival options, they just add tedium.

Yeah, the first half is amzing.
The second half kind of devolves into fyling through space and ait shafts, mirco managing resources you'll never need.

The environment and story telling is great.
What this game really needed, were better enemies. The typhon are too weak and not as scary as the game pretends. Even the super killer typhon is a joke. And dont get me started on the robots...

Attached: 1655768057580.png (1024x1024, 343.34K)

Since you're a Any Forumsirgin, im gonna assume you'll scavange every last cigarett and do every questline.

If so you'll become a god after 45 to 60 minutes, no matter what you skill.
Typhon power? OP
Shotgun? OP
combat focus? OP
Hacking turrets? OP
Q-Beam? OP

So go ahead and play on Nightmare.
You can even reasonably beat the game withour skilling anything.

Attached: 1643890849225.png (1242x1232, 2.18M)

Yes. Had to quit after 3 hours because the gunplay is awful. Enemies weren’t fun to fight either. Liked everything else though.

>Godhood is guaranteed unless you choose not to use alien powers
The game is actually very easy on human powers only because they're all boring practical upgrades like "more HP more inventory more shotgun damage jump higher"

An all human run is trivial compared to an all Typhon run

Do you even get a gun within the first three hours

First 3/4 of the game was awesome. Last 1/4 was fucking awful and made me hate the game

Attached: Morgan.jpg (1170x1236, 175.99K)