HOLY FUCKING KINO

HOLY FUCKING KINO

Attached: horror genre is saved.png (984x734, 643.96K)

>coop horror
It’s impossible to be scared with friends

Why not just go explore abandoned buildings with friends ¿

Is this "game" just a graphic showcase? could be cool to play, however I'm not paying for a non-game

Really obvious self-shilling thread. Good on you for trying to capitalize on zoomer bullshit like the backrooms, but the hype is dying pretty fast, so work overtime and shit out this game, then retire rich from western zoomzoom money.

Amazing, so all those "What are some games with spaces like these?" posts over the last few years were shilling for this. Good job

coop horror means it's for streamers and youtubers to act like it's the scariest shit with their streamer friends

IS THAT AN EMPTY ROOM BRUH
THIS IS THE PEAK OF HORROR FR FR NO CAP

My classmate made this and he bragged about getting 100K downloads on steam. It is awesome since he lives in a rural area.

Everyone here can achieve their dreams.

this shit mad wildin bruh, be walkin down this empty af hallway SHEESH no cap that shit mad insane bruh fr

why wouldn't anyone try to capitalize on shit

LES FUCKIN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS SHIT BUSSIN ONG FR!!!

Attached: 1587516693236.jpg (480x302, 85.47K)

Zoomers completely missed the point of this kind of horror

What about empty everyday places makes Zoomers shit and piss their pants?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NO NOT THE BADLY MODELED STRINGY LOOKING WIRE BEAST AAAAAAAAAAAAA NO SAVE ME

the backrooms was never scary

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! IS THIS THE GAME WERE YOU GET TO RUN AROUND EMPTY HALLWAYS AND GET SCARED BY THEM?!?!?!?

>retards here so out of touch they dont even realise zoomers dont give a shit about the backrooms anymore

Attached: Poker.jpg (725x1080, 99.84K)

pretending like it was scary in the first place is just as retarded

I don't know what zoomers are into anymore
Oh the tragedy!

yes but seeing some anons shit their pants over the backrooms is hilarious when its as saturated as zombie games once were and nobody gives a shit any more