I want the game to sell more so I'm protesting by not buying the game

>I want the game to sell more so I'm protesting by not buying the game

Attached: 20220814_142744.jpg (750x1227, 124.2K)

>What is a gambit?

Regardless of whether his argument made sense, he still should kill himself over licking boots so hard. Denuvo and other DRM tank the FPS incredibly hard and are then a chore to be maintained/removed from a build, so if a publisher does not care for a game, it will forever be stuck with a shit software attached to it.

well it's not like you can't just pirate the ps4 version too, so if you had denuvo people could just pirate the game anyway on other platform

Not even Any Forums is this contrarian. I kneel.

what happened to this dude psychologically to make him like this? assuming he isn't a bot

lmao

even more broken than broken devil 1

why do Sony need financial support?
why is protesting lost sales by not buying the game?
why doesn't he pirate the game then if he's annoyed he has to pay? what a confusing post

Gonna use this argument in our daily piracy threads from now on.

I have to imagine hes farming steam points and made this shit on purpose to piss people off

>NPC's are at the point where they defend corporation's boot up their asses to the death
What makes them become like this, is there something in the water?

i blame the water supply in ohio

I'd say it's fanboyism, but these times you can't justify fanboyism when there aren't good games and the companies are actively figuring out how to ravage your ass. I assume they are trolls or paid shills.

Attached: 20220603_070424.jpg (1200x774, 237.38K)

wtf are steam points for, I have like 80,000 and it looks like I can use them on fucking emojis or something?

Doesn't denuvo get cracked day 1?

You can buy themes and shit for your profile

Anywhere from day-one to years or even never.

>hate a game so much you advocate denuvo for it
based

Oh no. So sad. I'm still pirating it. Thanks for the free game Snoy. You actually did an okay job this time at making a game you can play as opposed to a movie interrupted with gameplay but I'm not funding mentally ill men in dresses.

Attached: ch474nwphwg91.png (512x512, 543.68K)

is this guy retarded? he thinks denuvo is free? they have to pay multi millions per week a game uses denuvo