Cyberpunk 2077

I enjoy it

Attached: honk.jpg (1469x1252, 361.75K)

you dont think it lacks content?

I think there's hundreds of hours of content including replaying it with different builds / fighting styles or whatever. Is that not enough?

its super repetitive content. side quests like go there and kill gang. by hundreds of hours of content you mean mainly the main story right? if i remember correctly the main story is somewhere around 40 hours of content so what would you do in the remaining (at least) 100 hours?

That's alright, you can still live a productive life.

No i mean doing all the side shit as well.. lots of games are repetitive, thats not really a criticism It just depends if you enjoy repeating that thing or not.

Also there's enough variation in ways you caqn play it that it would be worth at least two full playthroughs.

I just wish they'd made the factions as cool and diverse as they were in SR2. Instead they're all just generic NPC's with a different skin.

Attached: SR2.jpg (2560x1600, 698.2K)

But there's one thing in particular annoys me about this. Not solely this, Destiny does it too and other shit too probably. WE have modern weapons that are better than sci-fi futuristic weapons. We have weapons that have fire mode select for example, instead of single shot / burst / auto being locked to different weapons

it had potential but ultimately it is half baked
they clearly had intended for it to be an immersive sim with some roleplaying mechanics in there
but i suspect about 70% of the game mechanics got cut out due to time constraints or some shit and they made a far cry game instead

Yup. It's a great game.
Redditors will seethe.

same, can't wait for the expansion

hopefully it is as good as you say your meme forcer/shill

>Vecna claims another victim

There's always multiple ways to do side quests. There are "go here kill everyone" things, but those aren't side quests, those are basically just cash farming. Actually side quests normally have back doors, side paths, cameras to hack etc. around so you can immersive sim it. The Critical Path is just really heavily scripted with only slight variations

>If you like a game then you're a shill
Really fagtron?

Attached: 1_wyBlVnrEORmNIDxUR-Hs5g.jpg (3000x1688, 426.78K)

I loved it too. Wish it wouldn't be as ridiculously linear, but first playthrough hits all of the good notes, and gameplay is way more fun than what you'd expect from Witcher devs

Attached: photomode_27062022_195941.png (2304x972, 3.79M)

no
some faggot has just been spamming about "the expansion" saying it will completely rework the game
which it 100% wont

what doth life

Good for you.

Attached: 1618767837245.webm (1920x1080, 1.23M)

I still havent played it been meaning to for a long time now. Gonna pirate it one of these days. Maybe. I guess.

Is the player still the only one that drives a bike in the entire city? Is police AI still braindead and spawns in mid air around you?

the story is actually unironically good, if only they didn't lie about it like "MAKE YOUR OWN STORY IN NIGHT CITY" its a solid single path story.
also the open world still sucks to explore, even dying light 2 world is more fun to travel around.

Yeah the police system is stil retarded but in a way it kind of forces you to respect them. YOu cant just casually slaughter people in the street like its GTA, you will get fucked up. Kind of annoying at times when they decide to join in on a mission because you accidentally ran someone over.

the in universe police that is too busy to help anyone but the super rich is omnipresent everywhere. got it

What doth lyfe?

Even more retarded is that there are sometimes groups of police stood like 20 feet away from a police mission where some gang is raping someone or something. Then you pull up to deal with it and the fuckkers open fire on you because you looked at them wrong. Niggas I'm here to do your job