This is Dragon Age

This is Dragon Age
Say "Hi" to Dragon Age

Attached: FWrcomJX0AAhWrW.jpg (4000x2246, 434.09K)

Origins: Based
2: Meh
Inquisition: Cringe liberal woke shit
Dreadwolf: Made by a literal tranny. Final nail in the coffin

>Made by a literal tranny
A single person makes that game? I thought Hideo Kojima was the only person capable of such magic

what even is the story past 2? I never finished 3.
did they ever do anything with morrigan/warden's demon baby?

The baby was optional, so it never could have had any real impact. You meet Morrigan's son in DA:I if you knocked her up in DA:O, he is a bit autistic because he has 2 souls, his human soul and the god soul which gives him knowledge of ancient lore. Flemeth appears at some point and kidnaps him for the soul. Morri and Flemeth have an argument (where you aren't sure which voice actor you want to cum to more) and Morrigan just wants her son back and says she will never be a mother as terrible as her, Flemeth gives her a sad look and just snitches the god soul from her son and lets him go, just a regular kid now

>did they ever do anything with morrigan/warden's demon baby?
yeah
cant remember everything but he is no longer a demon now cuz flemeth absorbed his taint or demon or whatever

Sorry, I will not play a game that has a mentally ill man appointed as creative head of the project. David Gaider was a sodomite but at least he had filters for Origins.

Tear in the viel so the Fade seeps into the real world. It's trash. If you don't like repetitive open world games with grind don't bother.

Build for SSC

Daz3d pictures really look impressive

Origins is one of the best RPGs ever made.
Bioware... How far the mighty have fallen.

It was just kotor with generic fantasy lipstick and a woke wig on. Bioware was already shoving in romance options and gay stuff everywhere they could at that point, like who decide to fuck in some cringe cutscene was in any way related to making a good game. The best thing I remember about DAO was it was probably the first game I installed a mod to give every female massive tits.

You dumb fucking zoomoid

Proper opinion on the games right there.
I didn't expect much from inquisition and it was still a massive disappointment. The characters were all bland but the strong independant buttfugly lesbian elf was the fucking worse.

Attached: angry-anime-girl.jpg (1024x576, 52.86K)

Worst thing about DAO was how 90% of male armors looked like shit.
The only classes with good looking armor were heavy melee ones.

Attached: 1659742665379681.jpg (316x208, 8.86K)

DAO was fun. The manual tactics tree that allowed you to control the ai's focus was really fun.

CIA blows up pope again and spirit world prolapses into the matetial one. Sounds cool and warhammery? Too bad! Plot was written for women (or fags in wigs) who play as female elf mage and is a boring mahou-shojo for fags by fags (think new star wars) with binary choices. In the end your romance interest is the one who gave CIA the magic nuke and he rips your arm off in order to fist his arse. The end.
Did you rike it?

Hi dragon age

We'll bang, okay?

Inquisition was very medriocre, but the one thing that made me seethe to no end was the limit of active skills you can have. You can unlock 15 or so active skills/spells, but you can only equip 8 or 10.
8 years later and I am still mad.

Best girl, and my hotwife.

Attached: 1638779748760.png (706x719, 687.58K)

Morrigan fucks her own son