I'm sorry, I must have misheard you. What use could we possibly have for this DIRTY LITTLE BEGGAR in OUR party???

>I'm sorry, I must have misheard you. What use could we possibly have for this DIRTY LITTLE BEGGAR in OUR party???

Attached: Pathfinder Camellia.jpg (676x1000, 84.43K)

I left you dead in a basement.

Nobody missed you and its been laying there for at least six months now.

I got her forced into my party and uninstalled this garbage. I'm grateful that Owlscat introduced shit so early on in WotR compared to KM so that I could uninstall even more guilt-free.

>t. Can't handle a mature women
Disgusting incels.

I pretended to be romantically interested in her so I could sacrifice her to become a lich. It was hilarious

>abrasive female party member
yeah no
>abrasive female party member with pointy ears
nice

Camellia still hasn't survived any playthrough of mine. Feels good to play non evil characters.

Attached: 1660476582899.png (377x340, 231.88K)

>play evil
>kill her anyways

Attached: 1552762232479.jpg (1080x1080, 58.15K)

How are those playthroughs going lads? I did a demon playthrough but now I'm struggling to work up the effort for another one. I'm still wanting to do a Lich playthrough.

Attached: kim-hyunjun-53.jpg (1920x2716, 925.41K)

I thoroughly enjoyed pissing her off.

>Accept her crazy tendencies
>NO YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO LIKE HER, SHE WAS WRITTEN TO BE HATED, FUCK YOU I WILL PUNISH YOU BY MAKING HER LEAVE AT THE END

Why?

>The only good written character is Daeran
>Everyone else is either meh, or ridiculous
>Some of them are even bl*ck
into the trash it goes

Attached: oh well.png (840x859, 430.15K)

Daeran is black too lol

Doing my CORE do everything achievement run right now with Oracle Angel run. I'm losing steam in Act 5 to clear everything because its mostly just unpausing the game and go.

I hated every single companion in this game and quit. Maybe I should go back and play lich but I would be stuck with these morons for a very long time or I guess I could hire some faceless mercs but then im sorta left wondering whats the point of playing. Maybe the game isnt for me. Maybe every game doesnt have to be for me I guess.

Its just a tan bro

>straight women bad
>niggers good

Regill is great. Lich is powerful in game but its such a cucked mythic in the story.

>non-evil
how the fuck do you want not want to kill every character in this game? I hate every single one

>Daeran
>well written because... he does random evil thingies XD
>anime tranny avatar

kys

No you are the normal one. Its inferior to kingmaker thanks to the excessive troon writting.

>he does random evil thingies
Name one

>Lich is powerful in game but its such a cucked mythic in the story
what the fuck how. just bloody started one. should have went with swarm that kills. I just want to kill all these cunts

Are you blind, nigger?

he's one of those retards that thinks if you're not pale as snow you're black

>Maybe I should go back and play lich but I would be stuck with these morons for a very long time

Have you retards ever tried to not recruit/dismiss companions?Like, at chapter 1? You played the game and somehow did not notice the option? The tricky part is killing them yourself, not having them absent from the party

How to get psycho gf who'll murder me

>Game suggests you kill her at least three times.
>It's not even considered an evil thing to do.
I finished it three times and not once she lived beyond third act.
Wenudag at least doesn't do evil stuff unless you allow it.
>what the fuck how
Most of the game you suck off your master. It's not a bad story but cuck indeed.

Attached: 1635503560860.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

Rule of thumb: Do not pay much attention to anyone who uses 'cucked' for something he dislikes and it does not actually refer to cuckoldry

Basically even in the best version of events with the Lich that teaches you to become one you are basically a slave to him for most of the game.

Just go evil trickster. Has some of the best Mythic moments in the game. All the companions cant be kicked out if you want.

I run Daerun, Arue, Regill and 2 mercs personally.

Edgy 13 year old detected. You become so powerful that you can grant divine magic to your followers who worship you.
>but I didn't get to say fuck you to the guy who is making me an all powerful immortal being

I don't want to kick them out. I want to kill them
great so I'm brownnosing the whole time. nice power fantasy owlcat
is he wrong? so I'm not brownnosing?

I'm waiting for enhanced edition to play it but I don't want that black bitch in my party. My character will most likely be black
There is only room for one you nappy headed ho

>I don't want to kick them out. I want to kill them
That is trickier to do and takes a longer time to do.
Why not just say ';fuck you' and is beyond m.
>is he wrong? so I'm not brownnosing?
You either do as he says or disregard him. Bith have different consequences. You can one up him in teh end too. But the mythic starts with Zacharius going 'Bow to me and I will make you a lich'. If that does not set the basic tone , I am not sure what the fuck did you expect.

Like, you niggers seem to play the gane without actually fucking reading the text but being informed by Any Forums shitposts instead

Why does the white mythological creature look like a kike while the kike mythological creature looks like a white?

Attached: mythic_portrait_azata.png (785x434, 677.48K)

you can tell her to fuck off pretty much immediately. the companions aren't too bad its just the dyke trident of the orc, the queen and the troon that really annoy me