Tacitcs Ogre thread

Tacitcs Ogre thread
What do you wish for? What are hoping don't show up? Who is your favourite character?

Attached: 1659631850235290.png (1170x1184, 1.48M)

I wish there is no more level scaling in new game plus. For the rest I'll be satisfied.
If Tactics Ogre is one of my favourite games, which other game should I play? The GBA one? Final Fantasy Tactics? Triangle Strategy?

Attached: DenebRove01.jpg (850x1178, 167.6K)

I'm looking forward to ff14 players learning about nybeth and the palace of the dead

Never would have been able to recruit this bitch without a guide.

>Do thing Ravness likes
>She gets killed
>Do thing Ravness hates
>Recruitable later
Damnit Yazmat

I barely played SRPGs, why is this game considered so good? the story? the gameplay system?

Mostly the story, dialogue and characters

Attached: 1659894195710007.png (700x1000, 947.17K)

The rock throwing system

>What do you wish for?
A complete overhaul of the Crafting system, which is the worst crafting system in any game ever released. Any.
Swordmaster gets some type of buff to make it viable. As is, there's no reason to use it.
Recruitable Leonar as a White Knight on Neutral would be nice.

>What do you wish for?
It would be really nice with full mouse-support. Also bring back the training system. Getting a new class at level 1 and then having to try to fend off level 892 enemies is not as fun as it sounds.

>Law route
>Bry Vyce
>Ravness
>pretty happy route
>Chaos route
>Ravness dies
>gigafaggot Vyce
>downer tone

>Also bring back the training system. Getting a new class at level 1 and then having to try to fend off level 892 enemies is not as fun as it sounds
Good news, the remake of the remake is bringing back the old system, levels tied to characters again.

Oh really? That's wonderful news. Unless you're being sarcastic, in which case I am an idiot.

Don't worry user, not bullshitting. From the official announcement,
>"The class-wide level management system used in Tactics Ogre (2010) has changed to a unit-by-unit level system. Theorycraft your way through endless combinations of classes, equipment, skills, and magic."
Also some additional QoL stuff.
>"Enjoy numerous playability improvements, such as a quicker pace of battle, auto save, and a complete overhaul to the controls and UI to make it easier to get into the game than ever"

Ah nice! Cheers user. That was always my least-liked aspect of the remake (you know, the previous remake) so this is shaping up to the definitive version. Can't wait!

Attached: 1645554577718.gif (400x318, 1.3M)

Yeah, can't wait too. Fuck, I remember dreading reclassing Denam to Lord because it would send him to level 1, at least generic classes could be levelled by multiple characters at the same time.

>(you know, the previous remake)
This shit is getting out of hand.

FF IV is still the wildest.
>multiple remakes in different styles with varying difficulties and mechanics

Proof that Doing things that are right > saving some random ass people

Meh, you could easily level up a new class to 30 in 20 min.

It's snes (1995) to psp (2010) to pc or ps5 (2022)

Attached: 1659631766429562.png (1080x1350, 1.38M)

Yeah, it's not hard to do, just really boring.

FF7 is looking like it's going to be remade a few times too. Square probably know that any really creative talent vanished long ago, and it's now a company that exists solely on timing their remakes correctly and literally nothing else. FF16 will flop.

Didn't get a chance to pick this up for the psp, so this will be my first time playing it.

Turn off filter
Turn off VA
No changes in the story or dialogue. Even if there are certain scenes I genuinely hate, because I like the characters, I don't want them to censor or remove those

Attached: 1659640154712295.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)