Now that the cum has dried who had the better games?

Now that the cum has dried who had the better games?

Attached: 182736436743.png (1988x960, 1.95M)

>cum has dried
Wha-what?

web swinging is superior to batmans superior stealth, ez. i will open spider-man just to do collection shit because it involves web swinging.

Web swinging is more fun in Spider-man but Batman is clearly the better game. Spider-man at best is a good Batman clone.

spiderman is more fun. batman went shit after asylum

unironically this. The superheores powers felt like you'd think they would feel and the gameplay was what you'd expect from a superhero game, it's just a shame about the ARPG loot system.

Attached: capsule_616x353[1].jpg (616x353, 125.62K)

Arkham Asylum >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All

Attached: 934280.png (220x222, 54.8K)

Arkham. Arkham City is the best one, atmosphere, story, exploration.

Bamham

Attached: 1650653351297.jpg (700x1000, 169.7K)

AC is a far better game. Spiderman while a good game and has amazing swinging system, is just bland by the book game story and combat wise

You're probably trolling, but this was actually an extremely fun game when everything worked, it's just a pity that only happened 50% of the time, and they couldn't keep content going to save their lives. I really hope someone competent picks up the concept some day.

what's with the pigface

bamham easily

Wasn't trolling, the avengers game was easily one of the most fun games i've played. Throwing Thor's hammer around felt like you'd imagine it would feel, flying around as iron man and carpet bombing baddies was satisfying, bouncing cap's shield around, hawkeyes trick arrows, etc. About the only one that didn't feel good was the Hulk because I guess one punching everything would be pretty overpowered and boring.

Hulk felt great once you got him into endgame gear, which was sort of the problem with all the heroes - everyone felt iconic once you built them to that point, but a lot of them felt like shit for 20 hours while you got there. They took the starting point and made it an end destination, and then had us fight Taskmaster for a year straight. I expect the servers to get shut down sooner than later, but hopefully we get a competently made X-men or something in the same style.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-14 081928.jpg (1485x670, 183K)

Batman has 5 games, spiderman has 1 game.

Thats like setting a fight between 4 skilled soldiers vs 1 skilled soldier.
Spiderman is a great game but batman has more content. Also batman has the better waifus. Also in batman you can play as other characters like catwoman, harley quinn and many others, even azrael.

kill yourself.

Attached: inironically.jpg (2560x1440, 600.3K)

City>Spiderman>Asylum>Miles Morales>Knight>Origins

Unironically you're a faggot. You're Dad is unironically a faggot too. He probably fucked the unironic faggishness into you. Unironically kill yourself.

>Harlot Quinn

Attached: disgusted frog.jpg (509x339, 17.81K)