A dream game that's never happen

>f2p gacha 40k tactics based on lore
I simply do not understand how GW does not see a gold veins under their noses. Oh well, autistics will be autistics with 'the tabletop game fist'.

Attached: factions_2.jpg (1920x1080, 465.75K)

>dream game is a gacha game

>asking for more gacha games
kill yourself. dont respond to this post. get up your computer go into the kitchen get a knife and end your miserable existence.

a star wars trpg

>On top of overpriced plastic crack user want overpriced pixel
What compel a man to be this gay and suck so much dick?

>gacha games

Attached: images - 2022-07-31T050052.950.jpg (436x704, 70K)

It's a fan to work with what you have instead of picking the broken OP braindead shit once and never touch anything else.

>gacha is SUDDENLY bad
This will never stop being funny.

F2P gacha games are where the money is today. Like it or not, if you want this theoretical game to survive you will need to make it a gacha.

They're literally making Tacticus?

Wrong. You need to make it have some value.

>DREAM GAME
It can be literally anything you want and you want to get raped in the ass by moneygrubbing suits.

i said not to respond. kill yourself.

Having a commander from the lore that I love is nothing. Now a commander from the lore that I spent 300 dollars to pull? Yes please.

>my dreams are unable to escape the bounds of capitalism

I feel bad for you bro, maybe you should kill yourself.

Tacticus have only one faction and shit gameplay without a virtual 3+ armor saves rolls. Boring.

Not just today. Remember when holy gabejew sneaked in gacha cancer into csgo? All those cancerous gay rainbow colored weapons in your face AFTER you bought a finished product without any option to opt out from seeing this trash. But everyone cheered since it's holy valve, including those newfag niggers who now pretend to hate gacha now. Now they even have a fucking stock market for this scam, but it's suddenly okay again as long as valve does this.

A good horror game in the last 2-3 console gens, including PC as a platform.

"It can't happen because it offends modern audiences." - corporate shills.

>everyone cheered
no, lowest common denominator consoomers like op cheered and then spent hours and thousands of dollars watching and donating to case opening streamers. some of us just wanted to play a video game.

>lowest common denominator consoomers
That's 99.9% of people, including zoomer retards who pretend to hate gacha now.

nobody pretends to hate gacha. addicts and whales pretend to love it.

I sense a lot of salt in you, padawan. What happened, your favorite game get shit on by the gacha game?

My dream game did happen.
It was axed in 2019.

Attached: 1630528861437.jpg (518x566, 51.8K)

Wrong. There is an influx of zoomer retards who keep posting the "gacha bad", despite having steam installed, valve gacha trash installed, participating in stock market scam by valve, etc etc. Virtually fucking no one was complaining here about gambling when valve did this for a fucking decade.

>jew has entered the chat

factually wrong. but wouldnt expect an underaged tourist to know that.

it always was bad, your bait is weak
go double down and let everyone see what a retard you are
anyone got the bingo chart?

>she doesnt know what a joke and how hated the crates and keys system is
>she doesnt know the only people applauding this system are the same ones who bought into crypto and nfts.

>defending western gambling scam
>calls someone a jew
Only jews say "gacha bad" because it's mostly used for Eastern market games. And jews want people to spend money on Western scam games only.

The fuck are you talking about, newfag? The only instances where people were against gambling is when some company like EA did a fucked up shit. Any Forums drones always sucked gabe's cock.

>it always was bad
That's the whole point of my post, dummy. I've got a better chart for you, fucking zoomer.

Attached: 1531837351291.png (1193x594, 40.3K)