>I only watch non-fiction
Radio:
>I only listen to talk
TV:
>I only watch documentaries
video games:
>..?
>guess I grew out of them

I honestly think I found the reason video games are a child's hobby.

Attached: 1660335578736140.jpg (1024x989, 81.41K)

maybe you're an online multiplayer normalfag and you're not into single player games, if you were big in single player games, then you'd never grow out of video games

>Books
>I only watch
Picture books aren't real books.

What the fuck are you talking about?

They are incredibly expensive, they take up too much of your freetime and they don't make you better at anything but video games.

Video games are mostly for kids and dropouts.

I honestly think you're retarded.

>cat poster
>thread that makes no sense

Yeah, you should do something more wholesome like listen to podcasts.

people only into non-fiction have literally no imagination or soul

Video games are like any other hobbies. Sounds like you never liked them in the first place if you worry about being a "waste of time"

Expensive? What games do you buy?

yeah I only stick to one or two genres I like

Attached: 938291047.png (763x766, 791.47K)

>Books
>Watch
fucking retard

Best way to get bored of videogame

Nowadays I only play games to use them as a socialization medium, so I mostly go for co-op or team-based multiplayer games that require active communication and coordination with others. I am completely bored of singleplayer campaign-based games- I don't think I can even play one for more that 20 minutes anymore. The only single player games I even consider looking at anymore at simulations liek dwarf fort and rct where I can dick around with the world.

I don't enjoy anything of what you posted anymore
also
>(((documentaries)))

>They are incredibly expensive
??????
Video gaming is like the cheapest hobby possible

I live in the norf where it's heckin' dark for like 70% of the year. You need something to do and reading books for 8 hours per day gets pretty boring. May as well game a bit

You move onto dad games

Attached: file.png (1237x684, 842.93K)

>I have removed any enjoyment out of my life in order to make sure I only know suffering so that I can make my awful wage slave job enjoyable

Why are men like this?

That’s adulthood for you

I must be doing something wrong then

My mother in law commented on my gaming last week too.
I'm a 33 year old male with a wife (34) and a daughter (4 months)

She told me to just stop playing videogames altogether because it's too childish.
So I replied, then what should I do, get drunk at the local pub daily?
Watch TV like a soulless zombie?
This is how I unwind and relax.
I work 9 hours a day, when I get home I have to care for the baby as well.
Wife and I alternate to make dinner, the other does daughter's bottle.
Baby needs a bath, too.
I have to shower at some point too.

I hope my daughter picks up gaming as well.
I pretty much only play Runescape on Mobile and Laptop.

It's more lifestyle, responsibility but age does play a factor for sure. When you are waking up early, socially active, working hard, outside all the time, at the gym often, past 25 years old, having to cook, do chores, drive places etc etc Gaming takes up too much time and you're quite often too tired to play a 60 hour RPG slog like you could in college hours a day.
Nowadays I have like 2 hours alone time a day, it's easier just to watch a TV show or browse here or something.

Attached: e9053ba5fe37e5759222d20122132768.jpg (750x1064, 117.84K)

>Books:
>>I only watch
???
is this a bot?

did she give some huffed reply and then dropped it?

Puzzle or strategy games.
Or more like mobile games. Old people spend billions on mobile games annually.

>and they don't make you better at anything but video games

user, that just means you don't know how to translate the skills you develop from playing games to anything useful in real life.

For instance, playing a team based hero shooter helps you with self-discipline, teamwork, communication and so on.

Breh what's RS mobile like? I used to play on PC but I'm considering playing it on mobile. Can you do most activities or are you mega crippled on mobile?

Lets be real: a lot of fiction are just trash, so this is why I don't even waste my time reading, watching or playing the hottest shit everyone speaks about for two weeks

Once people realize that, they will focus on shit that actually may entertain them (be it playing games, reading books or whatever of their liking)

Gaming can be one of the cheapest sources of entertainment if you have any idea on how to shop.

I haven't though because I enjoy those genres. I would only get bored of playing shit I didn't like

non-fiction books are gay.
who listens to the radio rather than collecting music that matches their tastes?
most documentaries are boring, but most television is boring
if you grew out of video games I have nothing to talk to you about.

There is no reason why an adult should listen to music anymore

But that would mean that retard had a functioning brain which is not the case evidently

People "grow out of games" because they were seen as childish in the past and still are to a degree. Working adults with social lives also don't have as many hours to devote to games as kids

agreed. adults should only ever listen to their wife complaining.