I enjoy linear 10 hour long games a lot more than 50 hour long open world games

I enjoy linear 10 hour long games a lot more than 50 hour long open world games

Attached: 1430188473801.gif (500x400, 319.38K)

I don't

Yea actually, I agree. Linearity is not a bad thing when it's done well, and open world is often a bad thing when it's done poorly. It's just retarded subhumans that can't understand nuance who claim otherwise.

And now for the big one: final fantasy 13 is a fantastic game. It may be a painfully linear one-playthrough-only game, but for that one playthrough it's fantastic. You're a sub 80iq retard if you think otherwise.

Based retard

I enjoy 30 minutes to 1 hour games that challenge me to the limit.

Attached: dodonpachi-dai-ou-jou-playstation-2-front-cover.jpg (800x1153, 176.15K)

Im playing god of war 2 on my ps3 right now and I couldnt agree more. I was begging for nuGOW to end after a certain moment. This shit wouldnt end

I do not enjoy games

Attached: 1561091142027.gif (540x420, 965.59K)

Yes, there is unironically something to be said for a compact curated experience that you just play through once, enjoy, and move on from.

You just know Oskar would play h-games exclusively

What are some games I can mix drinks in?

Attached: yang the brandy drinker.jpg (1024x769, 100.46K)

I'm the opposite.
I only spend money on open world games that take around 100 hours to fully "complete".

> Hey, look, this character is going to betray the other character! He has his own ambitions and stuff! We are just going to suddenly start foreshadowing his betrayal not long before it happens even though we could've done it way more naturally long time ago.
Yeah, 10/10 characters in 10/10 anime.

same
no fat, no padding is better than 40 hrs of fluff

VA11-HA11A or whatever it is called

>And now for the big one: final fantasy 13 is a fantastic game. It may be a painfully linear one-playthrough-only game, but for that one playthrough it's fantastic. You're a sub 80iq retard if you think otherwise.
you unironically need to be mentally deranged to think that ffxiii is anything but horrible giant fucking diarrhea. Linear has nothing to do with it. FFX is linear and its great.

Congratulations on becoming adult.

How can you miss the point this hard? They pretty much outright say that he betrays reinhard just for the sake of giving him a new enemy to fight and give him a meaning to keep going. It's not something that was planned for a long time, it was a reaction to the current events

I enjoy linear 10 hour games as much as I enjoy some open world and some 50 hour long JRPGs

I enjoyed BotW and Elden Ring but I can't go back and enjoy a second playthrough. Compare that to shorter linear games, I can replay many times and not get bored.

>game has no crafting
>game has no season pass
>game has no cosmetics
>game has no dance button
How did boomers even survive, the golden era of gaming is naw

The narrator and flashback are used to explain his decision. If the characterisation was as good as people claim it to be these wouldn't be needed or at least they won't feel that forced.

It's foreshadowed throughout the whole series, and it's not subtle at all. I'm not sure how you missed it.

I enjoy sense of discovery. It takes longer to learn and memorise patters of proc gen compared to one-and-done handcraft.

I want to watch LotGH because everyone goes on about how amazing it is but every time I start something terrible happens. I've started 3 times and a life changing tragedy happened every time before I hit ep 30. I'm not superstitious but goddamn I don't want to risk it for this stupid spaceship cartoon.

the man was literally seething for the entire series that he was a one in a 100 years leader who had to be alive during a once in a 1000 years leader and even then, the rebellion, without the narrator/flashback, was directly a matter of pride for ruenthal not wanting to bow down to Reinhard for a second time due to a misunderstanding, hardly a planned out rebellion

Attached: Yang.jpg (960x720, 75.24K)

storytime?

Okay?
Good for you, I guess

>FFX is
dogshit.