Finish Kenabres

>finish Kenabres
>immediately lose all will to continue playing
why is that?

Attached: EGS_PathfinderWrathoftheRighteous_OwlcatGames_S1_2560x1440-d753ba5f236ee2ac04533e6b4a605cbb.jpg (2560x1440, 741.11K)

cuz ur gay lol

Because you aren't the chosen one.

Because you realize that the developers are retaded. A so called demon lord invaded a city, killed its guardian dragon in a second before fucking off elsewhere for 6 months while you slowly reclaim not just one but two major cities from his demon force. All with the help of the diversity council and her majesty the the holy dyke.

If Deskari were to actively stay and partake in the war then the armies of heaven would be unable to look the other way and it would basically turn the mortal plane into an eternal battleground. The demons have no quarrels with this, the good gods do

>woah I took back a lot of stuff pretty easily, I wonder why that happened????
>the writers must have just not thought about it

You aren't very smart are you?

>the demon lord can invade a city but can't invade more than X seconds
>meanwhile the gods refuse to do anything at all
nice try owltard

Because game is shit.
There is a reason why everyone call it a Trannyfinder.

Attached: hicks-02-600x324.jpg (600x324, 18.91K)

Is it because trannies live rent free within your head?

Because you know you will not be allowed to rape minhago in act 4, so why bother?

it's not the owlkeks who came up with these rules

Attached: 45737y.png (811x1180, 364.48K)

>can't bang Minagho
>can't bang Nurah
>can't bang Nenio
But I guess I can fuck 2 cannibals instead, nice

Let's face it, minhago definetly tried hunan flesh

Demons eat mortals on the regular. Both soul and body.

>Has a singular tranny which is locked behind an Act 5 skill check which is 50 which is 100% optional and you have to go out of your way to find it
>Trannyfinder

They did though, since they were the ones who decided to make it Deskari attacking, rather than just a really powerful Balor

What do we know about EE?

Nothing, people are copium with that they will expand the neglected Mythics and Act 5 but if you look at Kingmaker's EE its more that the game will be more stable and integrate some QOL.

>a demon lord attacks a major city and then fucks off
>"I guess the writers didn't think about it that much."

Did you actually play the game?

>Any Forums
>playing games

Attached: 1654348600945.png (800x600, 254.07K)

I guess you got me there, you rascal.

>why is that?
crusade mode

>Even finishing kenabres
This game is fucking boring and overturned for the retarded minmaxxing system that is pathfinder.

Idk, I liked it. In fact having now played most of new crpgs, and in fact a lot of crpgs in general, I think that WotR is a great game, and despite it's flaws it's one of the best in the genre. Probably the best power fantasy.

Normal difficulty is pretty undertuned. Super easy just letting it auto level your companions and making your main a 2 handed fighter. Core and above do require quite a bit of min maxing though.