Its time to get over it, Any Forums

Its time to get over it, Any Forums.

Attached: 5646.png (860x751, 608.25K)

I don't think you're over it yourself

I wil never get over it.

Guess I won't buy this one, oh well there's plenty to play.

localisers just slapped a non binary label on a char because the VA they picked is a woman who larps as that shit, and they wanted the character to fit the VA or some shit.
The char is extremely obviously female and not a tranny.

Look at this fucking cat guys

Attached: 84648.webm (640x640, 871.17K)

cute

Is it possible to fix it with mods?

*plays Japanese version*
Your move.

Cats never seem comfortable with the hardness of cat food.

Yeah, and all those dudes from Sailor Moon who were changed into girls for that first dub are totally girls too. What a retard.

This kills the LGB fetishist

ack

Generally wet food is better for them but hard dry food is good for their dental growth

Yes, it's called playing in Japanese.

You can change it to Japanese and learn Japanese, otherwise: not at the moment.
As far as I am aware no Xenoblade has fixed translation patches but I could be wrong

Sometimes my cat won't eat wet food and will pester me until I give her hard food.

She's not even non binary. She uses watashi in Japanese, which yes, is neutral. But feminine when used in an informal way. And since Juniper is pretty laid back and informal about everything, you can see that western journos and trannylators are trying to push their mental illnesses upon her.

It's completely normal for women to use watashi.

its literally just the troons and sjws in localisation forcing her to be "non binary" because the voice actress is some low effort "not like other girls" 20 year old who larps as that irl (or at least online and pretends to keep it up irl).
She's just a regular woman in the JP version

>localizers suddenly decide Sonic the Hedgehog is a chihuahua
>HE'S SONIC THE CHIHUAHUA OKAY HE WAS NEVER A HEDGEHOG GET OVER IT IF YOU DON'T RECOGNIZE SONIC AS A CHIHUAHUA THEN YOU'RE THE PROBLEM, GAW
Ideologies and identity politics aside, this is how it seems to the average person when localizers and game "journalists" try to pull stunts like this. It's arbitrary, it's unhinged, it's unreasonable, it's dishonest, it's an insult to the creative spirit, and it's just fucking dumb.

It shows they have no respect for the source material or the people who actually created it. They just view it as a tool they can swing around for their personal political goals.