Is the Switch Lite a worthy investment?

Is the Switch Lite a worthy investment?

Attached: 1660390551165581.jpg (1200x675, 126.31K)

Fuck no

Only when they find a software exploit.

Then literally EVERYONE will own one

yes, but only if it is dirt cheap

Only if you're on the go often and it's cheaper than $170.

no, all games play and look like shit docked and even worse portable. Just invest the extra 50 more and get the actual thing

Depends on what you want in a handheld and what you want it for. I greatly prefer my Switch Lite over my regular Switch for being light weight, compact, having a d-pad and a more solid construction.
It also depends on the games you want. The indie games scene is massive, they're cheap, go on sale often and usually run flawlessly. You can get some good prices on 3rd party AAA's as well on the eShop, Doom 2016 was recently $9.99. I recommend Deku Deals to track sales. As for Nintendo 1st parties, they go on sale more than you might think. BotW, DKC:TF and MK8D are all on sale for $40.
It's a neat little handheld with a lot of great games. It's worth checking out.

Get a steamdeck

Not at all. If the sticks drift you're fucked. If you decide you actually like the concept of docking you're fucked.

No, get an OG Switch model 2 or OLED. Both have better battery life.

You vastly overestimate how many people are interested in jailbreaking/pirating.

He wants something portable not a ship deck

Attached: 1660392759842770.jpg (2684x2048, 1023.16K)

Nigger please.
Literally every console gets jailbroken sooner or later, especially something like the switch.

The DS would have sold half as many consoles if R4 cards didn't run the streets.
Even Osama Bin Laden was playing DS roms.

I own a switch, WiiU and a DS and none of them are hacked....yet
I will hack them at some point, when I want to play a game and don't have the money to buy it.
Just that time has not come yet..

There's no investment to be had in such a cheap electronic device

Not really, a 3ds is better in every single way, find a New3dsxl or a new2dsxl

I have a launch day switch, can I jailbreak it withot the plastic thingy?
Is there a software only solution yet?

>I have a launch day switch, can I jailbreak it withot the plastic thingy?
Yes. And it's very easy if you're not a complete retard.
I was too much of a pussy to jailbreak my PSP when I was 14 but I feel like the guide for jailbreaking my Switch was the kind of thing I would've understood at age 12.

Wait, how? I didn't find any tutorial without the plastic thingy.

how is a consumer electronic device that breaks down supposed to be an investment?

trolled ;)