Otokonoko character exists

>otokonoko character exists
Why do you hate them Any Forums?

Attached: C8B33C76-668D-4D47-9A4F-3D4BD3836F74.jpg (602x640, 127.96K)

Can't hate drawing

Attached: d63f77fe0d3cf371842de972b066fb14.jpg (670x806, 331.41K)

>otokonoko
just say trap, stupid weeb

I don't hate them. I hate the shitstorm they bring since Western bugmen and trannies think every nigga in a skirt is an "egg" who needs to be cracked and pumped full of bathtub estrogen.

I love them
in fact I love them so much I found myself one in real life
but oh boy did I regret it later...

I don't. I hate gaslighting goomer retards demanding they must not be their birth gender because they whine about social construction of gender roles but push gender roles harder than anyone else on the planet.

Attached: 1650545908540.png (468x420, 349.38K)

Because traps are a worse version of twinks for people who aren't ready to admit they want to fuck boys

What happened

cop-out character
not as good as reverse traps

Yes. Thank fuck trapfags are getting fucked in the ass with tranny bullshit now, they deserve it for being obnoxious.

Traps are gay
Trannies are gay as well

Not him, but probably the same thing that happened to me. Femboys and traps are all kinda lame IRL. Hot if you can find one who's cute and properly femme, but most are very damaged and/or hardcore druggies. Dated a femboy (Was engaged, actually) for years and then called it off because, guy or girl, you cannot turn a whore into a bride.

Cool femboys are few and far between. They only exist in fiction.

>Why do you hate them Any Forums?
I don't mind those characters, but I'm not gay so I don't care about them either.

Disliking all the repugnant trapfags and pedophiles (high degree of overlap) ≠ hating otokonoko characters.

>high degree of overlap
nice headcanon, bro

>Cutest design the industry has seen in 2 decades
>It has a dick
WHY ATLUS?

They're okay.

Attached: FaG69DDUIAAaUzE.jpg (2591x1945, 3.09M)

Catherine already has a troon character, traps and troons are completely different concepts

Attached: EricaFullBodyRender.png (324x695, 156.22K)

I know this is 3DPD category, but how do you maintain femininity? I'm 18 and my face is naturally feminine, and I'm scared of it developing until test peaks at 25 y.o. I don't want to troon out because it makes your dick smaller and gives you gyno + ED.

Attached: 1652373095087.jpg (1456x1456, 283.74K)

faggot fatigue

this character makes the dilemma of Catherine too easy to solve i feel like. especially if Vincent is just bisexual. He has a third, better option when originally he's stuck between a rock and a hard place

I don't though. Nothing wrong with traps.
If anything, it's the lefties who hate traps. They hate the term, they hate the idea of a cute as hell guy who doens't want to be a woman and they hate that there are people who can love and accept such people. Which is probably why so many people need to force the meme that characters who're ostensibly male or female but do not dress as such MUST be of some alternative gender identity. It's like you can't just crossdress nowadays unless you're a Drag Queen.

trap invites undesirable people and is losing meaning

Plastic surgery, blockers and obsessive dieting I guess.

I only hate them when devs are specifically doing it to cause flame wars