Do one minor thing

>do one minor thing
>several quest chains are no longer completable
heh... nothing personnel

Attached: Planescape-Torment-Enhanced-Edition-Digital-Deluxe-pc-download.jpg (1920x1080, 244.84K)

i don't remember the game being like that

Updated my journal.

its almost as if a roleplaying game is about actions having consequences...

its not a matter of roleplay if something seemingly negligible turns out to be a big deal

That is untrue. Why are you seething about a game you haven't played?

It's almost like the game was made to be replayed multiple times and so it's not worth trying to complete all the quests in one go?

For example?

The one quest where you give the lady the thing and then you can't complete those 3 other quests.

Yes it is.

Which lady? It's been years since I played the game.

She's in the town. And once you complete her quest those other 3 quests you got before can't be completed.

>hmm I think today instead of my apple I'll have a banana instead
>QUEST FAILED: buy a car
>QUEST FAILED: attend your marriage
>QUEST FAILED: go out
>QUEST FAILED: keep breathing

Can you give me some details? Spoilermark it if you don't wanna ruin it for the other lads or something. I have already finished the game as I said.

Yeah. So if you've explored the area you've gotten several quests. You can also get the quest from the lady. If you complete the lady's quest those 3 aforementioned quests will be incompletable.

>don't talk to pharod a second time before the shadows come
>don't choose the right opening sentence with quint
>can no longer complete either quest about where pharod was getting the bodies
>can no longer do emoric's other quests

that is literally how the world works yes, and roleplay is supposed to make you feel like a part of the world

>>don't talk to pharod a second time before the shadows come
Huh what happens then? Does he survive and you don't get access to the vault or what?

>has severe allergies to bananas
>pass out, fall on a rusty nail, get sever infection preventing you to go out
>medical bills pile up and buying a car becomes impossible, marriage gets cancelled
>die
sometimes small things can have dire consequences

apparently there are extra dialogue options if you talk to pharod again after getting annah but before the shadows kill him

Dude, you can uncurse yourself.

Just like reality!

The last time I played this game would have been the year it was released, and my 15" CRT blew up just as I finished the game. Flames out the side and everything. It was the canniest thing. Gave me an excuse for a 17" at least. Yet, even I know OP is full of shit.

I didn't notice this happening even once. I completed most of the side quests I think. Just do the side quests as soon as you get them if you care about side quests.

Is it true you need to play as a high wis/int character or you miss a lot of content?

Long answer: kind of. You're kind of dicking yourself if you don't as far as "complete" play goes.
Short answer: Yes.

You miss out on a lot of your backstory and some key details, but it's all a part of the role-playing experience to not venture into spoiler territory and explain the story justification for such an approach.