Tabula Rasa

What was this game like? Its so hard to find any footage online that isn't just short clips or old trailers in shit quality its kinda mysterious. I remember seeing promos for it all over game stores back in the day and then tons of boxes in the bargain bin not much later but a scifi mmo with shooter mechanics that also isn't Star Wars related is fairly novel and even to this day there are no private servers or anyway to play.

Attached: 527501-richard-garriott-s-tabula-rasa-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x1137, 182.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=psjpq8wmO3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=grDjnuIGido
youtube.com/watch?v=b-nBe7m2G6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=aOtqXKj69Yc
youtube.com/watch?v=Jvug1Bn2YYE
youtube.com/watch?v=jhw3kEPHZv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was alright.

Why you gotta remind me of it man?
It was a fun game, unironically. And it's a shame it got shut down like that back in the day, but eh, sometimes dead is better.

I don't know but Milla is so fucking hot.

Attached: 1644035696421.jpg (1920x1325, 234.69K)

Only thing I remember was that the cover girl had official softcore pics but she had some granny pants and people hated it so they made those sexier.

youtube.com/watch?v=psjpq8wmO3Q

>Richard Gartiot
Wait, what? I was sure it was from the spaniard who made Commandos.

Uuuuh, user, she was underage in that pic.

She looks like a tranny.

Take it up with the jews who did the photoshoot.

ywnbaw

Attached: 1647720964964.jpg (1920x2944, 774.66K)

>ywnbaw
Cope. Wide shoulders. No tits or ass. She even has huge ugly tranny feet.

youtube.com/watch?v=grDjnuIGido
youtube.com/watch?v=b-nBe7m2G6Y

Also soundtrack is great
youtube.com/watch?v=aOtqXKj69Yc
youtube.com/watch?v=Jvug1Bn2YYE
youtube.com/watch?v=jhw3kEPHZv8

I know you're baiting but I'm a generous lad so here.

Attached: Milla-Jovovich-Feet-42846.jpg (1439x2200, 288.02K)

>photo of literally male body if you don't look at face with ton of makeup

I still have my collectors edition box of this behind me on a shelf. damn shame.

Attached: s-l500.jpg (500x335, 24.91K)

Come on, user. No need to be coy.

Attached: 1594844171402.jpg (500x518, 76.09K)

>What was this game like?
Kinda like a shit version of Neocron with the focus on PvE instead of PvP.

Someone clear this up for me.
>On September 28, 2007, Space Adventures announced that Garriott would fly to the International Space Station in October 2008
>Tabula Rasa released November 2, 2007
>On Nov 11th 2008, an open letter to the players of Tabula Rasa stated that Richard Garriott had left NCsoft to pursue other ventures.
>On 21 November 2008, weeks after Richard's announcement, Tabula Rasa's development team also released an open letter indicating that the game would end public service on 28 February 2009
So the game launches, he goes on his little trip to the ISS explicitly as a publicity move to get the spotlight on his sci-fi MMO for 30 million dollars and then gets fired. The game proceeds to die 3 months later and he successfully sues NC Soft for firing him for being an incompetent hack.

Sounds like kind of a faggot to me.

Richard Garriot could disembowel an entire daycare and I'd still support him over NCSoft.

He got sworn in with the elite and had to destroy his work as collateral. It's why he's still doing expensive shit while having no money for it.

more Milla because I love her

Attached: 1645129995409.jpg (5427x4672, 2.02M)

It was a pretty interesting concept the idea you still have control over where you aim like a 3rd person shooter. I played the support healer class fuck if I remember but did a bunch of questing which was fun. Neat little settlement capture defend where you can take control of small towns gain resources etc. Played a few of the dungeons when I got up to level were pretty fun. However the game was buggy as fuck. So many quests couldn't complete and had to ask for support and they would finish the quest for me in real time lol. Cant remember much I still have the box of the game. Hellscape London was close to it, was the two dead mmos I used to play.

I prefer milf Milla

Attached: 20170807005418_1.jpg (700x1045, 52.87K)

Richard Garriott literally shut the game down after coming back from outer space.

based

Attached: image (1).jpg (1600x2000, 340.08K)

Shit. Uninstalled after am hour

You can see her vagīn in the first resident evil movie