Gran Shitismo 7

Why the FUCK do I start off in last place with the lead driver halfway across the map the second the game begins. WHY IS THERE NO QUALIFIER?

Attached: 682BF123-F4C6-4558-B29E-9ECD54983442.jpg (1200x630, 273K)

Does literally no one play racing games on this stupid fucking board? Holy shit can you faggots take 1 second and step away from your gay anime shit and shitposting about Starfield? FUCK YOU

Most people on Any Forums are either shill marketers or underage zoomers with opinions.
GT7 is a disgrace and Kaz/PD don't know or don't care about how to make a good gameplay. The fact the game is more bare bones than Sport tells a lot.
It's just a miserable experience. FOMO, no proper career mode, shit AI. PD had zero effort making the game. They spent all these years re-scanning the tracks and cars but everything else is a secondary thought.
Kaz doesn't care about games as such, he just wants to live this "sophisticated" life. Why do you think there's a fucking Dior + Gran Turismo collaboration which is completely useless on every level.
If they think the players want a fucking Dior exclusive skins and not proper single player content or actually any other content they are so far up their own asses there's no way out.

Racing games are for boomers and chinks

1. NEVER compete in multiplayer races. I was going against min-maxed Japanese players on the first day. They have entire messageboards dedicated to specific tuning, while most Americans refuse to talk about the game.

2. Never come to Any Forums to discuss actual videogames. Sub-reddits and Gamefaqs are your only choices, and that isn't much.

3. The idea is that you spend 3x the price of the car in tuning to fly past everyone.

I'll admit, once they took the game offline for three days to implement the real money shop, the vast majority of Americans dropped the game hard.

My recommendation is look for cars from each country with Nitro Engines for an option. Raw horsepower does not even remotely work in this game and turbocharged cars seem unbelievably slow.

>TWENTY MILLION CREDITS
Wow thanks a lot Sony!! It takes 5 minutes to get 30k. Do the math.

Attached: 8DC6848C-D614-4170-82B8-B353E6D11F6D.jpg (480x360, 40.93K)

The Sport mode has BoP restriction so engine tuning is not required and generally the game matches you against a similar skill level unless you're playing during some off hours.
Have never played other people's lobbies though.
/vgt/ general is a relatively good place to have a discussion but it's pretty dead and there's someone who forces literal transvestites so that's that...

Did they add more maps to the game since launch?

Fuck off underage. Go back to your minecraft thread and ask for daddy's credit card.

>1. NEVER compete in multiplayer races. I was going against min-maxed Japanese players on the first day. They have entire messageboards dedicated to specific tuning, while most Americans refuse to talk about the game.

These faggots see my flag and immediately boot me out of the lobby. It’s like the video game version of Any Forums if you could kick specific countries out of your thread.

Watkins Glen has been added but the biggest issue is the lack of events and any real reason to actually play the game. I'm not interested in singular events and besides if I need to grind credits there's only couple of viable options.
I would play the Sport mode IF it had a proper compensation but there's no reason to do it because you are able to do about 4 races per hour and they all benefit you for what, 20k credits at most.
The game is just incomprehensibly stupid by it's design. It's a game as a service without the service part.

racing games died with the quality of gaming, around 10 years ago
the only big racers today are either this, zoomershit(forza), or are owned by ea
i really hope tdu solar crown won't be dogshit

Attached: ridge-racer-7-20061120062645599-1747796.jpg (1600x900, 254.38K)

(this as in goy autismo 7, not ridge racer)

general resource fucking shits
t. neucomchad

I can't believe I bought the limited edition version of this game when it's almost entirely recycled GTSport tracks that I already spent 350+ hours on, what a disappointment. I used to have 5 friends playing GT every night, nobody even bothers anymore, shit is dead.

>here's another disgustingly overpriced car you don't give a fuck about, maybe next month you'll get a track lol
FUCK, WHERE ARE THE ORIGINAL TRACKS KAZ

Assetto Corsa Competizione is pretty good too but unless you're on the PC the online is mostly dead and it's more of a simulator than a game (i.e. boring and pick your own battles kind of thing) but at least the AI is pretty well done and scales to your own skill level if you want it to. Except in some cases they have a tendency to ram into you...

5 1/2 - 6 hours straight of grinding the same track for one car. Lel

Shutup you useless faggot. You don't know anything

Imagine coming to Any Forums for serious discussion

goddammit i want FM8 to be good but I know there is a 0% chance of that happening and the same goes for TDUSC

Imagine being a faggot (you)

Really that's your issue with game? Not the online drm?

>reddit moment

Racing games died with the invention of dlc.

I actually kid of liked the new hot wheels game though. Don't know how much microtransactions was in it since I pirated it

Just looked it up.

Attached: Screenshot_20220814-122719~2.png (670x163, 16.87K)