Sony's movie games are so expensive that their platform can no longer sustain itself

>sony's movie games are so expensive that their platform can no longer sustain itself
grim

Attached: playstation owners alone can no longer satisfy sony's needs.jpg (714x1024, 84.17K)

PC won
Nintendo won

Out of the big three, Sony's always been the most at risk financially.

Transbox has no games kek

that reads like a cuck fanfic

>Snoycuck is real
Lmao

oh no
the famous pc games publisher sony computer entertainment is going under

I legitimately cannot think of a way they would phrase it like that unless they specifically wanted to play into the cuck trope

How old is that hag? Look at the wrinkles ffs She looks like 20 years old jeez

How do you "Win" by literally getting ports? That would be like Zoomers winning by only watching movies from past decades.

that goes both ways
you know what that phrase is implying and so was the writer

All ((((news)))) articles are retarded clickbait these days, especially amerimutt ones.
The internet has ruined everything.

Perfect test to discern the average americunt from a regular person.
If they immediately think of cuckoldry, theyre an americunt and should be roped.

The winner is whoever can play the largest amount of games with the least amount of hardware.

PC has the most overall exclusives and Nintendo has the most platform exclusives.

Your argument is retarded because exclusives are anti-consumer and 100% of games rather than 99.9999% should be ports but even ignoring this fact it doesn't work.

Oh no! PC has endless exclusives and the Switch "only has' more of them than the PS4/5 and XBO/S combined! The horror for everyone who plays on this platforms!

Maybe they're going the Sega way and try to kill themselves with Shenmues

Post the edit

>how do you win by getting all games?
Consolefag cope.

Based. I already got Spyro, Crash, Jak, Ratchet and Sly Cooper games out of you. You have my permission to die now Sony

Shutup retarded faggot. You don't know anything

It‘s kinda funny that haters keep calling 'em movie games, even though they‘re way more inspired by modern tv shows.

>le haters
Why do Americans do this?

Because theyre american.
Theyre not normal humans. Theyre like chinks if chinks stopped pretending to be people. They think the entire universe revolves around their abhorrent "culture".

where the fuck is bloodborne

Sony is in trouble and yer laughing yer laughing

99% of journalists are paid Nintendo shills so yes, they want it to sound like a cuck meme

>snoycucks
lol

>PC gets degenerate Snoy shit
PC lost
Snoy lost
Cope
>digital only
LOST.

well I'd say 60% of PS5s are in scalpers basements still