Bridget is absolutely a boy. His conflict in Strive is that he enjoys his girly behavior and appearance...

Bridget is absolutely a boy. His conflict in Strive is that he enjoys his girly behavior and appearance, but still doesn't like actually being called a girl.
Throughout his story, Bridget learns to be comfortable as himself, and becomes fine with other people calling a girl, because he knows he's a boy deep down and understands it's a natural consequence of looking and acting like a girl.
He doesn't need to man up to match other people's expectations of what a man should be. And if people think he's a girl, he may as well play along.

Attached: 100418667_p0.jpg (768x1024, 259.67K)

>

Attached: 1660456881884365.jpg (800x798, 126.84K)

TransStacys keep winning

>but still doesn't like actually being called a girl.
This isn't stated. It's alluded to that the issue is something Bridget has trouble finding an answer on
So, Bridget certainly doesn't "like" being called a boy, either

Bridget is a cute trans male (male).

cope, seethe, and have sex lmao

Attached: BGT_SS_01.jpg (3548x2363, 1.29M)

Cope.

Only Ameritroons care about this.

He got free bottom surgery from Goldlewis Dickinson the glownigger.

Attached: 1659986072303921.png (2000x2000, 1.49M)

Which retard made this image lol.
who gives a fuck about "rasied"
she just now states that she's a girl. that invalidates that entire image.

it's not that hard why are people pretending

He's a 男の娘 ("male daughter", Japan's counterpart of trap and femboy cultures), but the English ->translation

Attached: 1660441724178892.jpg (865x392, 132.93K)

>So what if 99.9% of the time he's called boy, if I take this one scene and remove context then that means he's trans just like me! Everything is trans just like me! You're trans, it's all trans! IT'S MA'AM
He's a guy, just like you always will be.

Potemkin died in one of his XX endings.
If all endings are canon, how do I rationalize his one dead ending with the rest of the franchise?

Do you think if someone's a conservative their whole life they're never allowed to change their opinions?
Or are you like every rational human being and understand that things can change...?

Except a man can't change into a woman. Biological fact is not an opinion.

A trans woman is different from a biological woman retard. You'd imagine being on Any Forums and screeching all day you'd have some actual arguments but I guess it's an echo chamber that's how it is.
People can choose to be trans whenever they want, bridget as of the newest iteration the last chapter in her current story ends with 'i'm a girl'
so that's it who cares all this brainrot bringing up of the past means virtually nothing.

I was a braindead serve like you then I changed my ways. Your past doesn't always define you. Would be wise to learn that now.

>A trans woman is different from a biological woman retard
A trans woman is a man. I did not read the rest of your post.

It's funny, because in decoupling his validation from outside sources, he's become unironically more masculine and any man that feels the burning need to prove himself as such by acting it.

Only in the one ending where you have to absolute suck at the game does Bridget declare he's a girl.

You've latched on to that one instance pretty hard and you'll probably say something retarded like all endings are canon so...

Answer the question.

>she states she's a girl
uh oh

Attached: otokonoko.png (616x4094, 1.28M)

That's fine you can just be a retard your whole life.
Why are you bringing up shit at the game and other nonsese, way to try hard to stray away from the point. It doesn't matter which ending it's in, the other ending doesn't say "i'm a boy" so it's irrelevant. Learn how to argue with people and not go on random tangents.
>twitter retard says something
Wow, riveting.

I genuinely think everyone in this thread is still in highschool this is pretty pathetic

>That's fine you can just be a retard your whole life.
I'll accept facts my whole life while you chase delusions in your cult for the rest of yours.

Lmao there's nothing random about it. If all endings are canon like so many of you delusion halfwits claim, then please explain how Potemkin revived himself after dying in one of his XX endings.

It's called precedence. The truth is you have no answer.

Keep living in your delusion where nothing other than straight males exist because any deviation from biology to you is just not seen as real.
You'll be left behind in 10 years. Hope life works out for you.
Because a new game came out and became the updated lore. That's how things work. Even in law. A new watershed case renders the old interpretations null and void. Potemkin is alive and well in xrd and strive so he's alive. If Strive 2 drops and Bridget is a boy again then he's a boy.

Not difficult.

>Keep living in your delusion where nothing other than straight males exist
Never even said that. I did not read the rest of your post. Also
>Keep living in your delusions
lmao

there is no ending where Bridget would be trans
the Bridget is trans thing is came from twitter
the person who updated and locked the wiki is a trans "woman"

Trans isn't even a thing, just call it a mental illness like people used it.

Then it is established that not all endings are canon.
There are 10 games worth of Bridget not being a troon and all but 1 (bad) ending in Strive.

Thank you and good night.

not even schizophrenics can exist in this world you created for yourself. you're not even aware of the underlying philosophy

for