How often do you spend real money on a game?

How often do you spend real money on a game?

Attached: games-with-best-battle-passes-10.jpg (1920x1080, 296.9K)

Every time I buy one, so not that often

I mean after you've bought the game

What Fortnite-like?

is that dauntless?
i was tracking it for years and when they finally decided to bring it to console they went f2p and battlepass shit which kept me from bothering with it.

Attached: 1488753948654.png (1009x717, 1.64M)

Outside of the initial purchase, I don't. Most additional purchases are for cosmetics, which I don't care about, or character boosting, which takes away from the game's content/playtime.

If paying additionally money in a game improves the overall experience, then that's not a game I want to play.

This game was always F2P.

it was a piad for game on PC but then decided to go f2p

I usually buy 1 or 2 new games a month and I grab some kind of bundle or game at a discount what feels like every other month.

Summer Sale is of course the outlier, but even then I don't dump shitloads of my money into that. I try to get as many games as I can that I'm interested in while keeping it under a certain amount.

Attached: 1642963724612.gif (360x271, 2.99M)

It's monster hunter for poor people

No? It was f2p since the very beginning.

i spend about 100 dollars every day on simpsons tapped out, been doing this for 2 years

it wasnt till they changed to f2p

i was always looking for new monster hunter type games, there isnt enough of them

it literally wasnt since i was following it from the start

Really?

I think you got dementia.

Attached: 1657880898473.png (298x332, 87.55K)

you have shit memory

I literally cant find any info about it being a paid game.
It was f2p mh clone since the release.

>games-with-best-battle-passes-10.jpg
>best battle passes
do zoomoids really?

since official release

it was a paid for early access game(for years), they then changed it to a f2p game since so many other games went that way and they went full jew

None.
The average person spends $80 a year on MTX which is why everything is geared towards that.
If they can get $60 + $80 a year and keep people around for 1-3 years they've made 2-3x more money than just a standalone game.
Even if it's free they can still get that $80 a year.
Games are half-baked these days to try and be the "next big thing". By that I mean if the game flops, they don't have that much invested into it and can move onto the next title. They continually poke and prod until they can find a winner then dedicate finishing / fixing it.
If you're an indie title you MUST be literally perfect otherwise people won't stick around, or might check you out again in 6 months.

f2p? never. anything else only when it gets on sale for -80%.

I know a guy that only plays CoD / Battlefield so he puts all his money towards that. He spent at least $400 on MTX in MW2019 alone, across 2 accounts. Do you know what Activision did in return? Removed the dedicated servers in OCE and had the game run p2p.
Fucking LMAO.