The webswinging's absolutely shit and the combat is more difficult but also less wacky than in wos...

the webswinging's absolutely shit and the combat is more difficult but also less wacky than in wos, it feels like updated and slowed down usm combat (by way of also ripping off arkham)
is this what snoys have been praising all this time? it's extremely mediocre

Attached: Spider_Man_PS4_2D_Cover_a9628ef4.jpg (600x600, 108.25K)

It was all we had.

Attached: 1633758881364.png (711x385, 552.25K)

also
>webzipping system from asm2
motherfucker i don't need to search for a prompt to artifically stop all of the limited momentum i have, why not just let me tap once to zip whenever i need to

I don't even want to pirate it.

Attached: 3245453243246432.jpg (1468x1015, 307.75K)

don't you have games to play, tendie pedo?
you have been using this game to shitpost and flame console war for a month now

go outside, touch grass, get friends, talk to your parents, seek therapy but shut the fuck up already

Attached: file.png (413x386, 151.62K)

They improved on the webswinging a lot in the miles standalone game. I'm hoping the sequel is going to be a great game

It's the first Snoy port I'm actually enjoying.
All it needs is an improved webswinging physics mod and a Toby Maguire mod.
They should also fix the shitty CPU performance.

Attached: toby.jpg (948x662, 71.79K)

Don't care incel still goty 2018.

What did they actually change?

>They should also fix the shitty CPU performance
PC doesn't have extra-fast SSD like PS5, so they relocated the function of fast loading to CPU. It was an extremely smart thing to do and there's nothing to fix there. Your CPU is just not good enough for PS5 ported titles.

ebin bait

Yeah PC has faster SSDs

>doing air tricks kills your momentum
i hated it then and i still hate it now, hopefully thats the first thing they fix in sequel.

Attached: hanamaru.jpg (1024x700, 71.88K)

not him but that's literally what nixxes did
PS5's storage is soldered to the motherboard with a max throughput of 10GBps
almost no one on PC has those speeds, so they offloaded asset streaming onto the CPU for the PC port; otherwise you'd literally get constant microstutters and 1s loading freezes whilst swinging around at high speeds. It was a good decision but you can literally double your fps by going from a mid to high end CPU

>webswinging sucks
Hard disagree
>more difficult
this game is piss easy

Am I just nuts or wouldn't it be cool if a Spider-Man game had two forms of Webswinging

>Auto
As Spider-Man PS4 has already done just like the Treyarch games. Press a button and Spider-Man hits a web
>Manual
You actually have to aim and hit buildings

This could be swapped out instantly by pressing a random button.

Not much mechanically. It just feels 100x better to play. There's tons of new animations, you can go faster, the trick system was completely overhauled and feels great (you only have to hold Square to enter trick mode now), theres like 50 different tricks and they all have animations that flow back into webswinging and it doesn't stop your momentum. If you're familiar with this game now go and watch gameplay of Miles and you'll see the difference. I dont know if anyone has put them side by side but it's also a feel thing. This game feels awkward a lot of the time

>spiderman miles morales was just 12 hour dlc
They should've released it on PC packaged with the first game.

You're not fooling anyone user.

>tfw my garbage cpu i5 9400f is at 80-90% load all the time
>my 1660ti is at 50% at most using high/1080p settings
i believe that lol my gpu is reaching 80fps paired with better cpus according to benchmarks but with my dogshit CPU i cant reach stable 60.

ASM1 had a system similar to that, where you could transition to first person slow motion and then aim towards where you want to traverse, including enemies. It would web zip to do some other combinations of moves, depending on the context.

Its fun as fuck. Not deep at all, but fun. Hell just the swinging around the city is fun.