Why is it so much better than 5?

Why is it so much better than 5?

Attached: 51UTQTqkPaL._AC_.jpg (354x500, 46.98K)

it isn't

even persona 5 is better than persona 5 lmao fuck off

Because it was a major stepup from 3.

because it includes bonus disc

Better story, better characters, and comfy small town in japan

It doesn't insist upon itself

Fewer unbelievable bullshit characters. I think P5 was also forced to scrap the first translation for a more literal second version and it sucks.

Main cast and social links are actually worth a fuck

It's not. Most of the characters are unlikable, Persona collecting system is dumb and worst of all, there's a hot teacher in the game and you can't date her.

What's the correct answer?

Attached: Translating.jpg (1920x1080, 305.34K)

Social links and the main plot were mostly better, but otherwise P5 is superior.

P5's social links were often pretty lame, mostly having the characters you want to hang out with basically focus on some random NPC for a majority of their story (see Makoto as a huge offender). P4's social links, while filled with tropes, real drove home each individual's personal hang-ups and what they had to work through. It certainly helped that, at least with the main party members, their "awakening" gave you a look into what's in their head, so it already connects you to them faster than P5's cast. Also, the murder mystery is more compelling than a general "seek out and stop injustice" storyline. While P4's story trips up in a lot of spots, you have a very clear goal and reason to work towards it. A lot of P5 is spent basically looking for problems, then bumbling into a bigger conspiracy.

Despite all that, P5 has vastly better gameplay mechanics (more elements, proper dungeons instead of randomized shit, baton pass, etc), better realized environments with how you explore the city, more depth to social link features through confidant skills, and it's certainly a visual upgrade having escaped the PS2 era. P5 is a flawed game, but it still stands above P4 unless you really, really only care about the story/characters.

>don't translate at all
>mention the literal translation in translator notes
TN: nakama means a comrade. I left it in Japanese to not make Luffy look like a communist.

Unlike p3's SEES, everybody sucks P4 protags dick from the very beginning, making it a more comfy self insert game.
Not saying it is right but it feels right. Only person who somewhat challenges you is Naoki and Ai.

P5 does a lot of dicksucking, don't get me wrong, but the whole "you're a piece of shit delinquent and everybody hates you" makes it less comfy in comparison. And all things considered it rarely reaches the level of hatefulness P3 bears between it's characters.

P5 could have been better but it was a complete mess despite the great artstyle and music. Story was shit and the characters had no depth or human elements to them, combat took no strategy at all (haven't played the harder mode they patched in later). Also P4 is a contender for most comfy game ever.
Persona 3 still best

5 tries to be edgy and comfy but you can't have both. Attic is comfy, living there because Sakura hates your guts isn't. Being treated like ass in prison doesn;t make the twins apologizing to you later feel right. Trains are disease factories and so is Tokyo.

top if you're actually a good writer/good at writing jokes and can think of something that fits the context
bottom with TL note otherwise

4 is better because it has rise

>Only person who somewhat challenges you is Naoki and Ai.
Yosuke literally tried to bully you into murdering someone.

Attached: Yosuke.png (1698x958, 1.28M)

Different Settings with identical gameplay.
You cant realy compare them.
But i liked both. And 3 FES.
4 Naoto, 5 Futaba. And i will never cheat on Futaba.

>Story and characters are entwined in it's themes and don't contradict them, don't want to name any Mishima/Ryuji/Akechi/ I mean, names.
>Useful party that actually don't get in your way and collaborate and assist you. Can think for themselves and don't become a liability literally the millisecond they join (and some party members not even then).
>Doesn't throw out all stakes for more than 60 hours in the game with the intro.
>Final Boss (not maruki) literally contradicting his own argument by cheating and brainwashing people.
> Actually interesting villians that are clearly despicable, but also at the same time relatable and pitiable.
> Actually well paced.
> Chie is in it
>Kanji is in it
>Yukiko is in it
>Adachi is in it.
>Morgana is not in it. (This pro is almost worth all the other points combined)
>Makoto is not in it.

>Unlike p3's SEES,
>Why are you so much cooler, handsome, athletics, smarter, and more badass than me? I get punched in the stomach and my girl dies on me and yet you can date any of the girls and literally beat up an entire group of people in real life.

Not to mention
>Yukari literally attacked everyone just because she's dick hungry for Minato.
Instantly become the leader even though Akihiko and Mitsuru are more experienced (Yes, I know the circumstances, but they should have taken over once they were healed/replaced)
P3 need to stop pretending that 3's party don't suck your dick. At best, the party won't let you say whatever you want.

Attached: 580p3ppreorderbonusjunpeicapjunpei.jpg (580x326, 12.06K)