GENSHIN 3.0 TRAILER "The Morn a Thousand Roses Brings"

HYPE!
youtube.com/watch?v=WIxkKExpu94

The animation, the story telling, the hits that leaves us, and the smooth character introduction. Amazing. BUT!

NOTHING can top that music drop. What did you like most about the new trailer, Any Forums?

Attached: 324234.jpg (800x800, 433.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k8OM_bs_Y6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks soulless.

fpbp

>the story telling
This is useless in a gacha, story in this kind of games is just an annoyance and worse when it's not even good.

>dub
>When they pay high profile nips to voice this. You know actual talent.
Couldn't be me.

Lolis.

I'm having shitloads of fun with Tower of Fantasy lads. Try it out.

This. I enjoy the game and even I have no idea how people engage with the story. I dread when new content is dropped, means I have to sit for hours listening to characters ramble about boring shit.
Tower of Fantasy is soulless jank but even THAT has a skip button for people who don't want to be bothered with it's bargin bin story.

Attached: 1643311802714.jpg (3200x2818, 1.3M)

/thread
have they improved the gameplay? why are the characters so fucking ugly?
i dont see any reason to get hyped here

Yes, try it out, but be careful, kids.

Attached: 43545.png (268x211, 40.78K)

OP could have just beeb less of a jack ass and posted the jp dub instead.
youtu.be/k8OM_bs_Y6o

Who cares? The new characters will all continue to just be headswaps on the same three body types reusing animations endlessly. Every character will continue to either be press their ability then swap them out or press their ability then mindlessly normal attack for a few seconds and then swap them out. We will still continue to get a new country once a year. Every cutscene will still be unskippable snoozefests full of the same five reused NPC models over and over again spewing the most mundane irrelevant dialogue possible just to waste your time. You can play Genshin once every six months and still get bored.

I hate how they don't release the jp trailer with an option for eng subtitles. Having to wait an hour after the trailer is out so I can search up a a fanmade one where they put the eng CC from the eng video ontop of the jp trailer is annoying,

>Nahida won't come until November
Don't care until I can get Dendrocunny

It's weird because honkai impact releases subs for their jp trailers.

should gettilng excited, fellow western gamer! western pig excited! all glory to CCP and lord ching-ping! pay money

>mihoyo keeps bringing their C game
>made no effort to steal ideas from elden ring
cant wait for this game to die

Attached: 9WA5t1x.jpg (984x734, 142.56K)

Wait, Green Ganyu isn't a free character? That sucks.

Attached: file.png (1081x600, 951.05K)

>made no effort to steal ideas from elden ring
What ideas?

Green Amber is free

Green Amber is free. Green Ganyu is new standard and will be on standard banner in 3.1

Who else are going to make it to the standard banner?

tower of fantasy ruined genshin for me, i tried playing it again yesterday for the first time in a while to catch up some main story for 3.0 but it wants me to do so many quests to unlock more quests and i can't skip the endless dialogue. my character feels heavy, no double jump, airdash or aircombos. genshin just feels dated now :/ hope they copy what makes ToF fun

Just the 4* as usual. It's the 1st addition of 5* since launch, so I wouldn't expect another one for at least a year.

pre-censored cuckshit

Did the codes expire already? Stupid chink niggers

Genshin trailers are the only thing that can actually have me hyped these days. But I already dread the story portion, Inazuma just dragged on so. fucking. much. At least give us back the ability to skip voiced dialogue faster. It's infuriating.

Do people really read all the main and side story of this game? I literally just skipping story for primos

Shill thread? Shill thread

It's Chinese